Arsenal

MiG16

Thank goodness the Stoke game didn't finish in a draw!

I'm marginally pleased Arsenal are out - check earlier postings if you think this is just post humiliation rationalisation. I'm not alone in thinking the FA Cup is a spent force - look at any of the terraces if you doubt it.

We aint going anywhere with that defence - hopefully Campbell's last appearance. Come back soon Song!

bout sums up your run of the mill corporate punter at the library, no doubt , rather than winning domestically, one of the worlds most prestige an d historical cup competitions, you,d rather concentrate on a top 4 place and sit in your armchair and watch a boring draw played infront of a half empty shithole of a stadium, against shaktar <deleted> donekst or steau, bucharest,then complain that your star players are tired or injured . with attidudes same as yours mate , its no wonder the fa cup is not what it should be. ive nothin against arse, but , personally, now i hope you win f -all.

marginally pleased to have been knocked out of the fa cup??? pathetic! get real , your delighted

imola - whats with all the attitude

you better tone it down. and I dont say this cos Im an Arsenal fan, but while banter and frank exchange of opinion is appreciated, foul language is not

happy Monday to you too

Some good riposte stuff in there, but as Mig says shame about the invective :D

yep noworries mate, nothin personal, youre pleased to be ko,d, where as i want my team to win the fa cup every year, 2 different opinions, 2 different attitudes, ill stand by mine all day long :)

Wenger - Why I've not bought a new striker

By Chris Harris

Arsène Wenger has not bought a new player this month because - so far - he hasn't found anyone who could strengthen his squad.

The Arsenal manager admitted last month that he would be in the market for a new striker in January following long-term injuries to Robin Van Persie and Nicklas Bendtner.

continued here at Arsenal.com

and tonight, we visit Aston Villa........

this is one of those rare occasions that I feel the urge to swear!

half time

manU leading us by 2 goals.......

Don't worry migsy I will do it for u...

<deleted>@king fantastic that was.

Keep your chin up though, you only have chelsea away next week.

To rub salt into my wounds, my wife is a United fan and went off to bed at half time as she reckoned the game was over.

Unless we get someone up front who is worthy, I reckon I could be getting divorced!

Nasri/Rosicky are one player, both pretty but ineffective. Arshavin needs to link with a striker. Song/Diaby/Fab/Ramsey in midfield... WHY hasn't Arsene brought in a striker???? Bendtdner (sill sodding name) just isn't good enough.

Who knows? Maybe time for Arsene to say 'Ca suffit - I've gone as far as I can go, let someone else take the reigns'....?

To rub salt into my wounds, my wife is a United fan and went off to bed at half time as she reckoned the game was over.

Unless we get someone up front who is worthy, I reckon I could be getting divorced!

Nasri/Rosicky are one player, both pretty but ineffective. Arshavin needs to link with a striker. Song/Diaby/Fab/Ramsey in midfield... WHY hasn't Arsene brought in a striker???? Bendtdner (sill sodding name) just isn't good enough.

Who knows? Maybe time for Arsene to say 'Ca suffit - I've gone as far as I can go, let someone else take the reigns'....?

I think one of your main problems is the keeper Almunia is possible one of the worst in the premier league. He tends to flap at crossses and seems unsure whether to come or to stay. Even long shots he seems unsure I dont think its a confidence thing ,just bad decision making.Arsenal have had some great keepers over the years and I dont believe Almunia will join them

Almunia's form is very inconsistent. he can be brilliant in one game (away against Bolton), and terrible in another. But then again, he's the best we have at the moment.

2nd choice Fabianski is never ready for big games, or any game for that matter. So lets hope there'll be no more blunders from Almunia.

Almunia's form is very inconsistent. he can be brilliant in one game (away against Bolton), and terrible in another. But then again, he's the best we have at the moment.

2nd choice Fabianski is never ready for big games, or any game for that matter. So lets hope there'll be no more blunders from Almunia.

I am with you Hazri - but only for this weekend, come on you Young Gunner's - use Hull as an example. :)

James, beating Chelsea is the priority this weekend. But beating Chelsea and MU to the title is main priority of all. :)

I think we're more prepared this time since the players have a proper, much needed rest. No new faces, no problem. The boys can do it. I'm pretty sure of it.

Arsenal played well but pass the ball to much and did not learn from the united game how to handle fast breaking team's.

Enjoy watching the passing of arsenal but you have no end product against the bigger teams who are harder to break down.

If it's any consolation, at least we went down fighting against Chelsea.

I strongly believe Wenger should've bought a quality striker in January. He has the budget to do it. Even Fab asked him to buy a striker. And now I see that communication, or lack of it, among players seem to pose a bit of a problem. However, I still believe we can do it. Forever Arsenal.

I strongly believe Wenger should've bought a quality striker in January. He has the budget to do it. Even Fab asked him to buy a striker. And now I see that communication, or lack of it, among players seem to pose a bit of a problem. However, I still believe we can do it. Forever Arsenal.

Do what Haz, qualify for CL? Yes so do I if that's any consolation.

Wenger needs to check his ego (about going with youth all the time) and invest in a proper back four that are younger than me. Vermelan is a step in the right direction. Buy a keeper and two CB's. You have enough offense to go around and it will only play better knowing that they have a capable back four behind them on those times that they get caught pushing forward.

Just hire me for crying out loud, I will get you sorted in one transfer window.

On 2nd thoughts, as you were.. :)

I think sundays game is better summed-up as Drogba 2-Arsenal 0...rather than Chelsea 2 -Arsenal 0.In open play we were only goal-shy and played well,coping with Chelsea....that man made all the difference...why could'nt he stay back in Africa!!!

Should'nt Wenger just give up on the belief that football is a non contact and reintroduce some basics. :D

errm carmine, chelsea passed, when it mattered ,the ball quicker and far more effectively , no contact even required, , however ,there is always next years fa cup , if they can be bothered ,

F.A. :) cup :D im begininng to think hansen may actually have had a point, ie, kids ---- nothing