Arsenal

MiG16

just cos I dont like to talk about losing does not mean I stop supporting the team when we are losing or when we are not getting any trophies :)

and certainly isnt a good game tonight...... leading by 2 nil for most of the game, and now at 91st minute we are 3:2 down.......

and now the whistle...score unchanged at 94th minute

just cos I dont like to talk about losing does not mean I stop supporting the team when we are losing or when we are not getting any trophies :)

and certainly isnt a good game tonight...... leading by 2 nil for most of the game, and now at 91st minute we are 3:2 down.......

Truly awful Arsenal. Only watched the second half. Midfield asleep and repeatedly being caught on the ball lazily waiting for balls to reach them. Eventually Wigan realised we can take this shower - well played.

I hope Wenger doesn't think he can rely on people getting fit again in the close season - there's some real surgery needed - Bendtner, Rosicky, probably Diaby - have to go and we need a goalkeeper (obviously) a first class central defender and a first rate target striker. If Wenger shows loyalty to his squad and dosen't do some pruning I don't think he will last the season. He should also take any really good offers if any for Walcott and Nasri (the latter is probably controversial, but I think he only has one good game in three which is not quite good enough at this level). I would not of course expect Wenger (nor any sane manager) to do all of that but 75% of it should be plausible

If you guys from Man U and Chelsea think you can woop about disloyalty in the Arsenal thread camp and don't think you need major summer surgery neither of you are going to regain Europe-beating status either.

Perhaps I should sleep on it - but I have had such thougts for much of the second half of the season even when we were having a good run of beating poor oppositions

just cos I dont like to talk about losing does not mean I stop supporting the team when we are losing or when we are not getting any trophies :D

Truly awful Arsenal. Only watched the second half. Midfield asleep and repeatedly being caught on the ball lazily waiting for balls to reach them. Eventually Wigan realised we can take this shower - well played.

I hope Wenger doesn't think he can rely on people getting fit again in the close season - there's some real surgery needed - Bendtner, Rosicky, probably Diaby - have to go and we need a goalkeeper (obviously) a first class central defender and a first rate target striker. If Wenger shows loyalty to his squad and dosen't do some pruning I don't think he will last the season. He should also take any really good offers if any for Walcott and Nasri (the latter is probably controversial, but I think he only has one good game in three which is not quite good enough at this level). I would not of course expect Wenger (nor any sane manager) to do all of that but 75% of it should be plausible

If you guys from Man U and Chelsea think you can woop about disloyalty in the Arsenal thread camp and don't think you need major summer surgery neither of you are going to regain Europe-beating status either.

Perhaps I should sleep on it - but I have had such thougts for much of the second half of the season even when we were having a good run of beating poor oppositions

Your team seem to have become a wee bit messi of late. :)

When i saw the team selection,i thought there could be a shock here,Wigan a team of fighters and Arsenal a team of posers.

Now even Wenger comes out and said they bottled it,been saying all season most of the Arsenal team are bottlers,and once again your central defender khun missing link goes missing again.You must have serious problems if your bought back sol(less) CAMPbell for the premiership but he isnt good enough for the champions league.

The biggest bottler is arse wenger who has totaly lost it now and should go with his huge ego between his legs,AND NEVER RETURN UNLESS HE WANTS TO PLAY IN THE BABY LEAGUE

[quote

Your team seem to have become a wee bit messi of late. :)

I'd settle for a wee bit of Messi.

Tempting to turn against Arsene, who I agree got far too much up his own proverbial this year. It aint that simple though. Under his stewardship Arsenal built a first rate team which came close to giving it a real go at the EPL again, built a super new stadium, made no obvious f-ups on the transfer market front* and avoided borrowing from future fans to placate present fans - like Man U and Liverpool - and without the deep pockets of a mogul like Chelsea or Man City. Disgraceful managership, I think not? So other teams fans don't like him? Well boohoo :D . I dislike SAF and Rafa too (equally whingeing bastards) but I don't need to go parading it in the away camp as I have and have had (respectively) respect for what they achieve and the passion for the beautiful game that generates the moans.

You've gotta like 'Arry if you like football, but watch out - he'll bankrupt you in two seasons. If the UK falls back into recession and attendances fall and advertising revenues drift away, it's not out of the question that Arsenal would be the only ones in the top six not to fail as a business. Football is just another giant bubble and IMHO there is a serious possibility it is waiting to explode.

Woops I seem to have drifted a bit off topic

*OK Campbell was a curious move and I am also a detractor, but I can't for the life of me see how non-Arsenal posters use the Tottenham match as an example to make that point - you must not have been watching the same second half that I watched. He was motivated and surprisingly (to me) quick. The midfield totally lost it for Arsenal.

And another thing - I would support a system of yellow and red carding managers for their off the field attributable comments. Bit of a minefield in application though.

a draw against Man City, but at least this time Fabianski was not as clumsy as he usually gets :)

this now officially takes us out of the title race......

need to at least draw in the next 2 games to stay at 3rd place I think....

my word!

so much interest in the arsenal thread.

quotes about fair weather fans, the emirates being a library and all because we happended to have lost a few games.

well this gooner aint having any of that!(been out of action, having being handed an early songkran holiday which resulted in a 3 week ban)

a choke city fan, yids, scammers and a couple of manc supporters from both sides of the city having a good old dig.

well lets start with stoke hey!

what was the score last weekend to chelsea? was it 7 goals they put past you? followed by a guttless draw to the toffees at home. still look on the bright side at least you got some of your own medicine when soresen broke his arm.

look forward to next season when the arsenal put the nail in your coffin and send you down to the championship. where you belong!

same can be said for you scammers!

ah, and now for you spurs lot. am i wright in thinking that was the first time you have beaten us in the league for over 10 years. you still aint going to finish higher than us and are not certain of grabbing the 4th place champions league spot.

city dont blame us for not being able to take the 4th spot place on your own merit. after all youve spent enough money trying to do so, sacked a perfectly good manager and then blame everyone else for your short falls.

utd, after all the expectations at the beginning of the year about winning the champions league, the premiership and the f.a.cup and after all that effort you may only end up with the mickey mouse (league cup) its your board of directors and owners fault for being so greedy and getting you into this mess.

we may not spend as much money as all the big clubs, but at least we held our own this year and are stable enough finacially without getting ourselves into debt to be able to look to the future, without having to worry about money.

good to be back, signed tigerfish.

Edited by tigerfish

Good to have you back tigerfish..this lot need you....there's more conversation in a morgue than on this thread. Now you've just got to persuade your team to grow some balls and stop playing like a load of pansies :)

Good to have you back tigerfish..this lot need you....there's more conversation in a morgue than on this thread. Now you've just got to persuade your team to grow some balls and stop playing like a load of pansies :D

Yes welcome back tigerfish but I hope you lose your remaining games and we pip you to third place. Slim chance I admit but the way you've been playing recently anything's possible.... :)

Good to have you back tigerfish..this lot need you....there's more conversation in a morgue than on this thread. Now you've just got to persuade your team to grow some balls and stop playing like a load of pansies :)

cheers carmine.

been getting a lot of flack from back home too. the company i used to work for back in london are a 50/50 split of arsenal and spurs fans. so im used to a bit of light hearted banter.

so do you think you can do the mancs at eastlands? i think you can! oh and btw put a friendly word in with your lot, for someone to put the boot in on that waste of space, adey "i only play for loads of money when i can be bothered" will you.

can only see wenger playing a bunch of young uns now that theres nothing to play for at the end of the season.

read on skysports the other day that hes already got his eye on a few new signings before the world cup kicks off. believes they will be cheaper. he should manage your lot concidering how tight he is with his spending. :D

probably another influx of young french speaking africans lads again.

wish he would short out someone to play in that holding midfield role. could do with another petit/vieira to help out young fab.

or i think sooner or later he will be looking to make a move and i dont know how much more rope the arsenal board are willing to give wenger.

got to come up with something next year or im sure its curtains for him.

Edited by tigerfish

my word!

quotes about fair weather fans, the emirates being a library and all because we happended to have lost a few games.

well this gooner aint having any of that!(been out of action, having being handed an early songkran holiday which resulted in a 3 week ban)

a choke city fan, yids, scammers and a couple of manc supporters from both sides of the city having a good old dig.

what was the score last weekend to chelsea? was it 7 goals they put past you? followed by a guttless draw to the toffees at home. still look on the bright side at least you got some of your own medicine when soresen broke his arm.

look forward to next season when the arsenal put the nail in your coffin and send you down to the championship. where you belong!

ah, and now for you spurs lot. am i wright in thinking that was the first time you have beaten us in the league for over 10 years. you still aint going to finish higher than us and are not certain of grabbing the 4th place champions league spot.

city dont blame us for not being able to take the 4th spot place on your own merit. after all youve spent enough money trying to do so, sacked a perfectly good manager and then blame everyone else for your short falls.

utd, after all the expectations at the beginning of the year about winning the champions league, the premiership and the f.a.cup and after all that effort you may only end up with the mickey mouse (league cup) its your board of directors and owners fault for being so greedy and getting you into this mess.

we may not spend as much money as all the big clubs, but at least we held our own this year and are stable enough finacially without getting ourselves into debt to be able to look to the future, without having to worry about money.

Yeah, welcome back..

With a Post like that, & a Club like yours, i'm gonna have a field day with you next Season.. :)

Just a quick question, with you pointing the finger at everyone else & you not seemingly seeing your own problems & shortfalls, how is life actually treating you at the moment Mr Wenger ?? :D

my word!

Yeah, welcome back..

With a Post like that, & a Club like yours, i'm gonna have a field day with you next Season.. :D

Just a quick question, with you pointing the finger at everyone else & you not seemingly seeing your own problems & shortfalls, how is life actually treating you at the moment Mr Wenger ?? :D

touche, mr singh.

cant wait till next season when the scammers get sent down to the championship.

should be like old times again with the likes of cardiff, swansea and sheffield utd. all you need are leeds and millwall and youll be wright at home.

tell me are the i.c.f still in operation? :) .

my word!

Yeah, welcome back..

With a Post like that, & a Club like yours, i'm gonna have a field day with you next Season.. :D

touche, mr singh.

should be like old times again with the likes of cardiff, swansea and sheffield utd. all you need are leeds and millwall and youll be wright at home.

tell me are the i.c.f still in operation? :D .

Great, another one on the Football Forum with the same sense of humour as a Newt, just what we need.. :)

Edit : Cos i just can't resist.. :D

The " Scammers " ( haven't you got anything original instead of just copying T*ttenham Fans in your attempot at an insult ?? ) won't go down next Season, just like we won't this Season or the Season after next, so fear not..

The I.C.F., are they still about ??

I don't see what relevence that has in anythign i've written on this Thread or anything within modern Football, it's like asking all Arsenal Fans if what happened in Copenhagen against Galatasaray was orchestrated by Arsenal's rather large Greek following ??

It's just like Arsenal the answer to that, it's completely irrelevent & has nothing to do with anything really... :D

By asking about that, i take it that you're clutching at Straws & will bring up ANYTHING that you feel is negative towards my Club in a pathetic attempt to have a pop .. :D

Vous êtes l'arsenal et peu importe que vous vous pensez, vous êtes vraiment irrelevent.. :D

Continuer..

Edited by MSingh

my word!

Yeah, welcome back..

touche, mr singh.

Great, another one on the Football Forum with the same sense of humour as a Newt, just what we need.. :)

just read back on the thread. i am always quick to admit my own clubs faults and weaknesses, including the manager.

plus i wasnt the one jumping on another clubs thread and pointing the finger. :D

Yeah, welcome back..

touche, mr singh.

just read back on the thread. i am always quick to admit my own clubs faults and weaknesses, including the manager.

plus i wasnt the one jumping on another clubs thread and pointing the finger. :D

Chéri/De miel, if we all stayed within our own Walls, it really would be rather boring me thinks... :D

Peut-être l'année prochaine vous et votre directeur pouvez vraiment gagner quelque chose..

i tell you what mr singh, i will put my money where my mouth is so to speak and we will have a friendly little wager on it hey!

how about a double bet!

you give me a points figure, a handicap. on how many points the arsenal have to give west ham to finish higher in the league.

plus the fact that your going to avoid relegation next season!

i tell you what mr singh, i will put my money where my mouth is so to speak and we will have a friendly little wager on it hey!

how about a double bet!

you give me a points figure, a handicap. on how many points the arsenal have to give west ham to finish higher in the league.

plus the fact that your going to avoid relegation next season!

Ok fine yeah no problem..

Based on the fact that you're a regular CL Team & completely stable with your Managerial set up & group of Players & we're a pile of shit who's Manager is gonna walk any second, i'll put my money where my Mouth is too, no problem..

Remind me in August ... :)

Peut-être l'année prochaine vous et votre directeur pouvez vraiment gagner quelque chose..

He's been speaking in Gallic riddles about winning this and that for years. It won't happen next year either. :)

He's been speaking in Gallic riddles about winning this and that for years. It won't happen next year either. :)

:D:D

Thought you'd appreciate that...

How's abotu an Arse/Pond Life wager too now we're all Friends ??

I'll decide the rules ?? :D

Yeah ?

He's been speaking in Gallic riddles about winning this and that for years. It won't happen next year either. :D

:D:D

Thought you'd appreciate that...

How's abotu an Arse/Pond Life wager too now we're all Friends ??

I'll decide the rules ?? :D

Yeah ?

:) A tacit agreement. I loved the addition of 'vraiment'. Nice touch. :D

my word!

Yeah, welcome back..

touche, mr singh.

Edit : Cos i just can't resist.. :D

The " Scammers " ( haven't you got anything original instead of just copying T*ttenham Fans in your attempot at an insult ?? ) won't go down next Season, just like we won't this Season or the Season after next, so fear not..

The I.C.F., are they still about ??

I don't see what relevence that has in anythign i've written on this Thread or anything within modern Football, it's like asking all Arsenal Fans if what happened in Copenhagen against Galatasaray was orchestrated by Arsenal's rather large Greek following ??

It's just like Arsenal the answer to that, it's completely irrelevent & has nothing to do with anything really... :D

By asking about that, i take it that you're clutching at Straws & will bring up ANYTHING that you feel is negative towards my Club in a pathetic attempt to have a pop .. :D

Vous êtes l'arsenal et peu importe que vous vous pensez, vous êtes vraiment irrelevent.. :D

Continuer..

Loosely translated that means you're a bunch of tw#ts. But, nonetheless welcome back tigerfish and have a truely dreadful season next time round :cheesy:

:D So now we are all battling for third place. What a turn up for the books eh? :)

yep, no excuses.

one word truely "woefull".

wenger really does need to sort his act out.

wouldnt be-grudge you third on current form, but then again we are talking about the lilly whites here and cant go with that being a gooner. :D