Arsenal

MiG16

There will be another 100 players linked with Arsenal in "Reports", "Come and get me pleas", etc. before September 2nd, so I'd just wait and see if anything pops up on Arsenal.com

Unless you *really* want to believe the Star and the Mirror and about a million fan websites that swallow every piece of <deleted> they write.

Any transfer news? laugh.png

sorry i can't resist, make my day and tell me you are a spurs fan with an avatar like that one ? wink.png

Yup nice to see ya met the latest addition to our squad.

Oh and no...he aint Brazilian. biggrin.png

don't tell me, he's got a cracking left foot and his name is Daniel Day Lewis. tongue.png

oh no rijit will be getting all up tight and P.C. again ! rolleyes.gif

Edited by tigerfish
  • Like 1

He's a Canuck but has promised he's not related to anyone called James. laugh.png

what you mean he's not Jingting's biatch. oh no sorry it was S.B.K wasn"t it ?

sorry started early, it's been a long week !

i know hat coat. biggrin.png

Brolly looks like an all mate! sad.png

He's a Canuck but has promised he's not related to anyone called James. laugh.png

Not related to James, and got my own Blue Peter Posse, including my old friend Ernie.

Do the Canadians have a bad name?

Not related to James, and got my own Blue Peter Posse, including my old friend Ernie.

Do the Canadians have a bad name?

Only with the management.....allegedly. laugh.png

Not a lot going on, is there?

Nope, as quiet as a Saturday afternoon at the Emirates whistling.gif

Now that's horseshit. Last week the stadium was ringing with cheers.

Or was it "Spend some <deleted> money".

I'm not sure.

That must upset iancnx who predicted in a PM to me "Will be glued to the TV watching and cheering on Martin Jol ..... My prediction is 3-0 home win".

That's 45 minutes of your life contributed to the Arsenal that you're never going to get back.

thumbsup.gif

Wenger's got Zelalem on the bench. I doubt he'll come on, he only got his GCSE results a couple of weeks ago, but if he does he'll be the youngest Arsenal first team player ever.

That must upset iancnx who predicted in a PM to me "Will be glued to the TV watching and cheering on Martin Jol ..... My prediction is 3-0 home win".

That's 45 minutes of your life contributed to the Arsenal that you're never going to get back.

Posted Image 

Wenger's got Zelalem on the bench. I doubt he'll come on, he only got his GCSE results a couple of weeks ago, but if he does he'll be the youngest Arsenal first team player ever.

Never quote from PM's no matter how inocuous Chicog.

Its breaking one of the forum's set in stone rules.

Not RICO though.....

Posted Image

Well done you gooners, a reasonable win. Has to be said though, Fulham were woefully second rate, almost championship like at times. Jol must be doing his nut right now. I suspect Wengner has the hump aswell given all the chances you failed to convert and conceding one needlessly. Anyway that 3 points keeps you off the bottom for now.

thumbsup.gif

Not RICO though.....

There's a simple answer to that - don't send me shit in PMs.

biggrin.png

• Like 2

thumbsup.gif

Not RICO though.....

unjustifiable rule , if its sent to YOU, its yours to do with as you wish..