Arsenal

MiG16

Not convincing, but three points is three points, same as Spurs.

Now come on Manu, dont let Chelsea win and then we will qualify if we win our last two. Mind you we will have to raise our game substantially to beat an invigorated Wigan at home judging by the quality of our attack, without Giroud, today.

Podolski has scored some useful goals for us but Im not convinced we need to hang onto him for next season - a power player and not quick enough to suit Arsenals chosen style.

Not convincing, but three points is three points, same as Spurs.

Now come on Manu, dont let Chelsea win and then we will qualify if we win our last two. Mind you we will have to raise our game substantially to beat an invigorated Wigan at home judging by the quality of our attack, without Giroud, today.

Podolski has scored some useful goals for us but Im not convinced we need to hang onto him for next season - a power player and not quick enough to suit Arsenals chosen style.

Power player? He's an arse and is obviously already working on a move in the summer.

Half the time he couldn't even keep the ball. I'm quite disappointed in him, but perhaps he's better suited to an Allardyce style of football.

Sagna was an arse again, mostly useless. Give Jenkinson a chance, at least he can beat his man and get a decent cross in.

Anyway, let's hope Man U do the business this afternoon, Man U 6/5 Chelsea 12/5, 11/5 the draw.

Van Persie to score and United to win 3/1... not bad, might have a little tickle.

Edited by Chicog

Damnit. Chelsea one up with only a few minutes left. This is not going to plan. Chelsea had better beat Spurs too!

Ended 1-0 to Chelsea. A wet performance from Man U unfortunately (whatever has happened to Rooney?). The nightmare is that Chelsea having beaten Man U lose to Spurs. That way even if we win our two last games still, potentially, we are are condemened to the effin Europa League.

Edited by SantiSuk

Damnit. Chelsea one up with only a few minutes left. This is not going to plan. Chelsea had better beat Spurs too!

Ended 1-0 to Chelsea. A wet performance from Man U unfortunately (whatever has happened to Rooney?). The nightmare is that Chelsea having beaten Man U lose to Spurs. That way even if we win our two last games still, potentially, we are are condemened to the effin Europa League.

I'd love to see you swear on here for real Santi.....love it....

I have to hand it to Arsenal, the have chipped away and I really thought they would be out of it.

It's going to be some dogfight for that 4th place.

Obvious concern being Chelsea win 2 and Spurs win 3 - the fat lady is selecting her costume for the end battle of the also rans...

Those outcomes were going through my mind too. So lets keep a good thought shall we......biggrin.png

• Like 1

This should be renamed the Nervous Thread.

Yeah they will be biting their knuckles for the rest of the season.

Couple of potentially very difficult games for them with both opponents fighting for survival. smile.png

This should be renamed the Nervous Thread.

Yeah they will be biting their knuckles for the rest of the season.

Couple of potentially very difficult games for them with both opponents fighting for survival. smile.png

They are crapping it mate. Hilarious and i can't wait for chicoq daily cobblers later todaylaugh.png

The Nervous Goon Thread

Those outcomes were going through my mind too. So lets keep a good thought shall we......biggrin.png

Rooney to PSG he's lost interest, DeGea to Real Madrid. Funds to buy Bale from Spurs and either Begovic or Cesar.

Arsenal started so well against QPR, they should have made it a formality. They lack the killer punch and need a few replacements. Podolski won't be there next season.

Edited by uptheos

^ oi spuds !

like i have said before a long time a go even before all of this hoo ha and the prospect of all of these scenarios even happening.

it just goes to show what shower of a mob you lot really are and a 1 man team to boot if you are getting all excited about finishing above probably the worst Arsenal side to pull on the shirt for + 20 years or so.

the simple truth is that you, your manager and David ( i am such a tight arse yid ) Levy are crapping it so much because you know that if there is no top four finish its bye bye monkey boy.

then your back to square 1 and exactly where you have been so many times before. IE the laughing stock of the premier league and most hated team in it, but to be fair your that already ! whistling.gifbiggrin.png

where as from a personal perspective and view held by many other Gooners i think it would not be such a bad thing "if" we were to finish outside the top 4. mainly and most importantly because it will give the big Russian a stronger hand when it comes to putting in a bid to take over the club from those that have been milking it for far too long. wink.png

Reverse psychology? I like it tigerfish.

Now run along to the loo before you make a mess! tongue.png

you know i think Migsy was right !

sleepless nights, bad dreams or have you wet the bed again ?

cant think of any other reason you'd be up at quarter to 6 U.K. time. unless your taking up a career in politics for the SNP. or are you in training to become a moderator ? laugh.png

cant think of any other reason you'd be up at quarter to 6 U.K. time. unless your taking up a career in politics for the SNP. or are you in training to become a moderator ? laugh.png

Early morning swim tigerfish. We're fit as a butcher's dog us yids ya know! biggrin.png

Early morning swim tigerfish. We're fit as a butcher's dog us yids ya know! biggrin.png

barking up the wrong tree there mate.

i could tell you a thing or two about what happens to butchers dogs ! tongue.png

• Like 1

barking up the wrong tree there mate.

i could tell you a thing or two about what happens to butchers dogs ! tongue.png

Please don't. sick.gif

Like I said....that's why I shop at Borough Market. tongue.png