Arsenal

MiG16

Yes, but I don't see that very many great deals have been done anywhere in Europe this close season for the high end players. The whole transfer system seems to have descended into rank amateurism - a symptom of the number of pricks around in ownership and agency these dayslaugh.png

Yes, but I don't see that very many great deals have been done anywhere in Europe this close season for the high end players. The whole transfer system seems to have descended into rank amateurism - a symptom of the number of pricks around in ownership and agency these daysPosted Image

You might have to eat your words at the Emirates on 1 September, as we are absolutely over the moon with the business done so far in this window..... And not finished quite yet..... I do take your point about pricks and owners at other clubs though, making a mockery of the transfer market generally. Money talks (for a while) even if your club is close to financial meltdown it seems...... Well that is true of RM at any rate. COYS

arsenal get fenerbahce in the champions league qualifier. very interesting.

Isn't it just....

It will be a joy to watch if they are relegated into the Europa, and then face us 3 days later......... The Tottenham faithful will crucify them.

Yes, but I don't see that very many great deals have been done anywhere in Europe this close season for the high end players. The whole transfer system seems to have descended into rank amateurism - a symptom of the number of pricks around in ownership and agency these dayslaugh.png

You might have to eat your words at the Emirates on 1 September, as we are absolutely over the moon with the business done so far in this window..... And not finished quite yet..... I do take your point about pricks and owners at other clubs though, making a mockery of the transfer market generally. Money talks (for a while) even if your club is close to financial meltdown it seems...... Well that is true of RM at any rate. COYS

I said high end playerstongue.png

Round 52 of Spuds wetting their knickers with excitement before another failed season.

• Like 1

Any news from the barrow boys tigerfish?

All very quiet at the library isn't it me old china....! biggrin.png

you should know this anyway smokes. your team are liked as much as Celtic FC around the market and " me old China " is a bit further east ! wink.png

but in answer to your question and what i think you were really getting at is no, <deleted> all ! tongue.png

Any news from the barrow boys tigerfish?

All very quiet at the library isn't it me old china....! biggrin.png

you should know this anyway smokes. your team are liked as much as Celtic FC around the market and " me old China " is a bit further east ! wink.png

but in answer to your question and what i think you were really getting at is no, <deleted> all ! tongue.png

I wouldn't buy a tin of corned beef from any of you lot mate. Mind you it seems the French ladyboy wouldn't buy either!

Fight for fifth with Man Yoo! biggrin.png

Yes, but I don't see that very many great deals have been done anywhere in Europe this close season for the high end players. Posted Image

You might have to eat your words at the Emirates on 1 September, as we are absolutely over the moon with the business done so far in this window..... And not finished quite yet...

I said high end players

Round 52 of Spuds wetting their knickers with excitement before another failed season.

Hmmmmm..... 1 September and you gooners will be running round with yer head up yer <deleted> wondering where Luis went.

Posted Image

All gone very very quiet at the Emirates

which is the opposite of what can be said about the like's of bell ends like you at the start of every season.

believe me i know because where i work it's 50/50 gooners and spud u likes and as if it was ground hog day it's the same old cheeping and chirping. how your sad excuse of a club has bought this, your going to win this player, you start dreaming of your first premiership title/ old 1st division title ( that's how sad your club really is. a long with Chas and Dave now collecting their pensions ) in how many years is it now ?

and then all of a sudden the wheels fall off, you start slipping down the league like a pair of skinny 65 year old womans tits. the in fighting and bickering starts and how you should have paid for another striker in the transfer window, but your chairman's as tight as an orthodox Jews ring hole.

then the killer blow comes, yes you know what i'm talking about don't you ? Posted Image and as if by magic someone hits the mute button and it's silence for the rest of your sorry season.

tell me, it must really grate on you and piss you off year after year, yes ?

and to think, we all know the Arsenal team last season and the year before that were'nt much cop and you still limped in behind us, plus you took not just one, but two 5 - 2 hammerings Posted Image

so jog on mate, because your going to look like a right Rodney if you let it happen again this season are'nt ya ?

know what i mean ? Posted Image

Hahaha....that's better.... At least a little noise.... Though I will be surprised if the mods allow you too attack Mr Levy in such disrespectful fashion. His bottom no doubt is in better shape than ARSEne's and generally we are seemingly in much better shape than ARSEnal. This year is our year...... Just feel happy for us!

which is the opposite of what can be said about the like's of bell ends like you at the start of every season.

believe me i know because where i work it's 50/50 gooners and spud u likes and as if it was ground hog day it's the same old cheeping and chirping. how your sad excuse of a club has bought this, your going to win this player, you start dreaming of your first premiership title/ old 1st division title ( that's how sad your club really is. a long with Chas and Dave now collecting their pensions ) in how many years is it now ?

and then all of a sudden the wheels fall off, you start slipping down the league like a pair of skinny 65 year old womans tits. the in fighting and bickering starts and how you should have paid for another striker in the transfer window, but your chairman's as tight as an orthodox Jews ring hole.

then the killer blow comes, yes you know what i'm talking about don't you ? biggrin.png and as if by magic someone hits the mute button and it's silence for the rest of your sorry season.

and to think, we all know the Arsenal team last season and the year before that were'nt much cop and you still limped in behind us, plus you took not just one, but two 5 - 2 hammerings tongue.png

so jog on mate, because your going to look like a right Rodney if you let it happen again this season are'nt ya ?

know what i mean ? whistling.gif

Hahaha....that's better.... At least a little noise.... Though I will be surprised if the mods allow you too attack Mr Levy in such disrespectful fashion. His bottom no doubt is in better shape than ARSEne's and generally we are seemingly in much better shape than ARSEnal. This year is our year...... Just feel happy for us!

did your fellow spuds not tell you that one of the mods is a gooner and another one is in actual fact a Man city fan. wink.png

i reckon that puts you in <deleted> street considering the amount of crap you've spurted out so far !. biggrin.png

mind you maybe you will get a saving grace and old Alfie will get a knighthood. tongue.png

Hearing reports of a 17m bid for luiz gustavo...bayerns 5th choice midfielder. Better than a kick in the <deleted>.

Anything is better than that....even for tigerfish. biggrin.png

How's your tackle lately mate?

Nice one in the cricket tho....we'll see you on Wednesday. wink.png

then the killer blow comes, yes you know what i'm talking about don't you ? biggrin.png and as if by magic someone hits the mute button and it's silence for the rest of your sorry season.

and to think, we all know the Arsenal team last season and the year before that were'nt much cop and you still limped in behind us, plus you took not just one, but two 5 - 2 hammerings tongue.png

know what i mean ? whistling.gif

Hoist on it as usual...the old order is gone pal....you will be serving us up the best fillet by Xmas....you just wait an see! biggrin.png

then the killer blow comes, yes you know what i'm talking about don't you ? Posted Image and as if by magic someone hits the mute button and it's silence for the rest of your sorry season.

and to think, we all know the Arsenal team last season and the year before that were'nt much cop and you still limped in behind us, plus you took not just one, but two 5 - 2 hammerings Posted Image

know what i mean ? Posted Image

did your fellow spuds not tell you that one of the mods is a gooner and another one is in actual fact a Man city fan. Posted Image

i reckon that puts you in <deleted> street considering the amount of crap you've spurted out so far !. Posted Image

mind you maybe you will get a saving grace and old Alfie will get a knighthood. Posted Image

That's better, a bit of noise from the gooners.... Always good for a larf. Did I read one of your star strikers has gone to Palace?

I see that Smokie has taken up an alter-avatar to try to get traction for his wind-upsPosted Image

I thought there was only one......but now it seems there are two....wait till Ian sees my England v Scotland thread....Posted Image

Can't find it smokes.... Post a link please?

He bought his de rigeur l'homme francais de saison didn't he? Dunno what you 'orrible lot are going on aboutbiggrin.png

Yeah seems to have a bit of s thing for young french boys ,, huh smile.png

So seems he aint happy with his strike force, and the 2 he wanted , 1 certainly gone else where, and the other looks less likely as each day pass' , You see him signing anyone?, . TBH the pair you bought last season, 4 me did ok. saying that podolsky did about as well as dempsey did for us and we outed him biggrin.png

Edited by rijit