Arsenal

MiG16

Quote from Carmine :

A good result though, no denying that, but, how long will it be before we have our annual live pictures of Arsenal slipping up (due to another injury crisis and no decent backup) and Wenger once again looking surprised and crying to the officials about his players being hurt? Water bottles flying and a quick mincey retreat down the tunnel!! The clocks ticking....has to be only a few weeks away although i fancy the baggies for a point on sunday.

unquote.

Since Andre Village Boozer said Arsenal were in a downward spiral they would find it very hard to get out of, the record currently is

P22 W19 D2 L1

Ten consecutive wins now, and twelve consecutive away wins.

Best stick to talking about the Spuds who's downward spiral at the end of last season was spectacular.whistling.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

I would have to admit, I enjoyed this post.

No no....it's a thoroughly unpleasant post by a well known forum degenerate! biggrin.png

• Like 1

So inactual fact they may not be really "great tits", potentially flabby milk drained udders with solid reinforcing. If Carlsberg did tits?

NB. In no way is the above statement directed at you personally Yermanee wai.gif

Sometimes its best just to nip down to m an m's and drink yourself into a stupor while leaving us our fantasies.....

God idea Smokes wink.png but you probably won't find me drinking in Mario's, "Bangrak" is a foil xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_.png See My Bar, Barb's that sort of area, when i'm around of course whistling.gif

Quote from Carmine :

A good result though, no denying that, but, how long will it be before we have our annual live pictures of Arsenal slipping up (due to another injury crisis and no decent backup) and Wenger once again looking surprised and crying to the officials about his players being hurt? Water bottles flying and a quick mincey retreat down the tunnel!! The clocks ticking....has to be only a few weeks away although i fancy the baggies for a point on sunday.

unquote.

Since Andre Village Boozer said Arsenal were in a downward spiral they would find it very hard to get out of, the record currently is

P22 W19 D2 L1

Ten consecutive wins now, and twelve consecutive away wins.

Best stick to talking about the Spuds who's downward spiral at the end of last season was spectacular.whistling.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

I would have to admit, I enjoyed this post.

No no....it's a thoroughly unpleasant post by a well known forum degenerate! biggrin.png

I don't give a monkey's who posted it Smokie.

If it's true or it makes me laugh I'll press 'like'.

BTW. CIty have got a tough one tonight against Bayern. Shaktar Donut could run rings around United and you have got an easy one tomorrow against Anzhi Makaukelele.

You sound a bit anti-gay SP! Or, maybe you are trying to chat me uplaugh.png.

I only tried it once (adult, not boy) and that was a drunken miscalculation!

[the sex wasn't bad though!]

That makes me feel so much better smile.png

• Like 2

Van Persie scored a couple of left footed volleys of equal beauty two seasons ago, but the speed of the whole movement from defence to net, the quality of the flick on up the line and the fact that Osil arrived on the ball at speed makes it goal of the season.

Still think he's overpriced at £42m, gentlemen?

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Well seems (some) of the media are changing their tune about Arsenal.

Nice article in The Guardian here : http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/01/arsene-wenger-arsenal-mesut-ozil

Yermanee wai.gif

I hate these witless cnuts.

"Top of the Premier League, top of the Champions League Group F and with Mesut Özil an irresistible poster boy for the renewed ambitions of late-stage Wengerism."

There are NO renewed ambitions of "late stage Wengerism". His teams have always played the same way, but financial restraints have prevented him from buying the sort of players that can accomplish it in the way it best works.

All these fuc_kers have done is take a pop at him for 8 years, now they're all wanking themselves silly again.

No wonder the print media is in trouble if it keeps hiring these inept hacks.

This article is basically a load of flowery bullshit from someone who has a thesaurus open on a second monitor.

Here's what the tosser had to say about Ramsey last season:

11.33am: TheMythfielder asks: "What happened to Aaron Ramsey? Wasn't he supposed to be one of Britain's brightest young talents and in the care of one of Britain's best bright-young-talent nurturers?"

Barney replies :

I think it is very boringly just the fact that these things don't always work out. There are players like this at all the top clubs. The whatever-happened-to types, who kind of get by but don't push on.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

Well seems (some) of the media are changing their tune about Arsenal.

Nice article in The Guardian here : http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/01/arsene-wenger-arsenal-mesut-ozil

Yermanee wai.gif

I hate these witless cnuts.

"Top of the Premier League, top of the Champions League Group F and with Mesut Özil an irresistible poster boy for the renewed ambitions of late-stage Wengerism."

There are NO renewed ambitions of "late stage Wengerism". His teams have always played the same way, but financial restraints have prevented him from buying the sort of players that can accomplish it in the way it best works.

All these fuc_kers have done is take a pop at him for 8 years, now they're all wanking themselves silly again.

No wonder the print media is in trouble if it keeps hiring these inept hacks.

This article is basically a load of flowery bullshit from someone who has a thesaurus open on a second monitor.

Here's what the tosser had to say about Ramsey last season:

11.33am: TheMythfielder asks: "What happened to Aaron Ramsey? Wasn't he supposed to be one of Britain's brightest young talents and in the care of one of Britain's best bright-young-talent nurturers?"

Barney replies :

I think it is very boringly just the fact that these things don't always work out. There are players like this at all the top clubs. The whatever-happened-to types, who kind of get by but don't push on.

Have to agree with you on this.

My opinion of course but i also think Barney Ronay, for the most part, is an awful football journalist. Others at the Guardian like Conn for example are very good but Ronay sounds a right prick

• Like 1

I had the pleasure once of spending the afternoon at Upton Park with two "chief footballer writers" from a couple of national dailies.

One got so pissed he didn't even see the match. His "report" the next day was basically hastily typed notes from his colleague's recording of the post-match press conference, i.e. cobbled together.

Most of these <deleted> don't even understand the offside law.

• Like 1

Yep.

"There was a touch of Kantian Positivism about your third goal John?"

"Well Brian...err err err.... I just stuck me left peg out and it went in the back of the net."

Surely "onion bag"?

tongue.png

I've now added "onion bag" to my list. Thanks Chicog. The seppo now knows what an onion bag is. Progress being made !wai.gif

• Like 1