Liverpool +17

Man City -2

Tiny Totts -4

Everton +3

Tottenham are currently -1 after 28 games played

Everton are + 6 currently after 27 games played

Man City are + 4 currently after 26 games played

Good effort Chicog for getting the other 3 correct! thumbsup.gif

Well I don't know what site you used, but I'll take your word for it - doesn't really make a lot of difference, except to you perhaps.

biggrin.png

Aaaaaaah Stoke 'surprised and disappointed' that they've been caught being dirty cheating bastards. Shocker!

" 

Adam hit by FA charge

Stoke midfielder Charlie Adam has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following an incident with Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud.

Adam appeared to stand on the Frenchman's leg during the second half of Stoke's 1-0 victory over the Gunners at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday.

The incident was not seen at the time by referee Mike Jones and his fellow match officials but it was caught on TV cameras and referred to a three-man panel of former elite referees to review.

"Charlie Adam has today been charged by The FA for violent conduct, following an incident with Arsenal's Olivier Giroud," said the FA in a statement.

"For an FA charge to follow, all three panel members must agree it is a sending-off offence. In this instance, the panel were of the unanimous decision that it was an act of violent conduct."

Adam has until 6pm on Tuesday to respond to the charge but the Potters have already issued a statement saying they plan to fight verdict.

"The Club have learnt within the last hour that The FA have chosen to charge Charlie Adam following an incident involving Olivier Giroud in Saturday's Barclays Premier League game against Arsenal.

"Charlie and the Club are surprised and disappointed to learn of this and will appeal vigorously against the decision."

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arse nailed on for the cup.......Webb the ref against LFC now Clatttenburg confirmed as ref for the EFC game. Tricky fans already attempting to resell tickets.......Someone at the FA must have backed the gunnersbiggrin.png

Arse nailed on for the cup.......Webb the ref against LFC now Clatttenburg confirmed as ref for the EFC game. Tricky fans already attempting to resell tickets.......Someone at the FA must have backed the gunnersbiggrin.png

You're not seriously saying Clattenburg does Arsenal any favours? He's another one who lets players get away with murder. If the worst he does is swear at us the players will take that.

biggrin.png

You're not seriously saying Clattenburg does Arsenal any favours? He's another one who lets players get away with murder. If the worst he does is swear at us the players will take that.

biggrin.png

You obviously don't know many trickies mate...Twitter was in meltdown last night. Some the more polite ones belowsmile.png

"have u seen the ref not even worth going now"#clattenburg

Would like to thank the @fa . Firstly for allowing us the mighty allocation of 5186 and for providing Mark Clattenburg.

Clattenburg the ref to push for an arsenal city final which will globally sell more?

Arsenal 1-0 Everton as arteta tucks away a penalty In the last minute of the game #Clattenburg

@FA Mark Clattenburg to referee Arsenal V Everton. Are you taking the piss or what?

By the way Chicog....you signed the petition yet?cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh0oRD-IcAEKdVm.jpg

Are Everton fans still bitching because we won't sell them upper tier tickets after they let smoke bombs off the last time they visited?

I think the phrase is "tough shit", they made their bed and they can lie in it. Stupid people.

biggrin.png

https://www.youtube.com/signin?action_prompt_identity=true&app=desktop&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dzn9rAWt5xjk

Edited by Chicog

Are Everton fans still bitching because we won't sell them upper tier tickets after they let smoke bombs off the last time they visited?

I think the phrase is "tough shit", they made their bed and they can lie in it. Stupid people.

biggrin.png

https://www.youtube.com/signin?action_prompt_identity=true&app=desktop&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dzn9rAWt5xjk

Yes its getting very boring this old chestnut isn't it. Arsenal being the only club that have had such badly behaved visiting fans they feel the absolute need to reduce their allowance for a cup game because by miraculous chance the team they drew is inevitably the club whose fans behaved oh so badly in their league meeting. This is <deleted>! Did someone take a dump and forget the flush the toilet!

Arsenal should be fined by the FA. This is the second time they have done this. Miserable underhand efforts to further increase the advantage they already have.

Edited by carmine

biggrin.png

Yes its getting very boring this old chestnut isn't it. Arsenal being the only club that have had such badly behaved visiting fans they feel the absolute need to reduce their allowance for a cup game because by miraculous chance the team they drew is inevitably the club whose fans behaved oh so badly in their league meeting. This is <deleted>! Did someone take a dump and forget the flush the toilet!

Arsenal should be fined by the FA. This is the second time they have done this. Miserable underhand efforts to further increase the advantage they already have.

Should the club have made the decision in isolation, I would agree with you.

However, they act also on the recommendations of the police, fire and ambulance services and local authorities, and in this case the smoke bombs are obviously considered dangerous - that's why the FA have banned them you chump.

In the case of Tottenham it's probably just because none of the above really likes you. No surprise there.

biggrin.png

Carmine...."This is the second time they have done this."

Third mate... they pulled the same stunt against LFC as well!

Obviously their home faithful comprising of city bankers and accountants don't like the extra noise made by a cup tie allowance for away support.

Utter <deleted> this is and they should be heavily fined. After all it'd not everybody else's fault they have such dreadful support. Its not everybody else's fault that they don't seem to be able to steward their games properly like the rest of us do. If its such a problem and so unique to them have the game played in an empty stadium.

No talking in the library and lets keep the numbers to a minimum.rolleyes.gif

Carmine...."This is the second time they have done this."

Third mate... they pulled the same stunt against LFC as well!

Home draws are not good enough for the strange looking fella in the sleeping bagbiggrin.png

Utter <deleted> this is and they should be heavily fined.

Yeah yeah yeah, fined for following an FA directive and the advice of the emergency services, like that's going to happen.

rolleyes.gif

Yes, why am i not surprised the bumbling FA have not realized this unique Arsenal problem!! Not doubt the club have strenuously advised the emergency services of the potential problem, be it that no one else seems the have the same unique problem!! Pathetic.smile.png

Still fancy Everton regardless of everything being heaped against them. biggrin.png

Utter <deleted> this is and they should be heavily fined.

Yeah yeah yeah, fined for following an FA directive and the advice of the emergency services, like that's going to happen.

rolleyes.gif

Yes, why am i not surprised the bumbling FA have not realized this unique Arsenal problem!! Not doubt the club have strenuously advised the emergency services of the potential problem, be it that no one else seems the have the same unique problem!! Pathetic.smile.png

Still fancy Everton regardless of everything being heaped against them. biggrin.png

I don't think having a few less scousers is going to make any difference to the game. Everton got a well earned point against us last time they visited, and it's a cup tie. I'm not betting on it.

biggrin.png

Wenger oversaw the invincibles and has been a top manager for years. Never had no real love for him but I do admire what he's brought to English football.

It was more the fact that perhaps the poorly assembled photoshop might be more appropriate for managers who have actually won **** all and probably never will.

You could start with every tottenham manager since George Graham (apart from Juande "We'll win the league" Ramos)

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Chicog

Wenger oversaw the invincibles and has been a top manager for years. Never had no real love for him but I do admire what he's brought to English football.

Wenger is a brilliant manager at a crappy club....terrible shame he and his vision of football has never really been supported properly by his club....

But then that's le arse for ya!

Wenger is a brilliant manager at a crappy club....terrible shame he and his vision of football has never really been supported properly by his club....

Sometimes you amaze me with your stupidity.

"Properly supported by the club"?

You mean the one that let him borrow 390 million to buy a new stadium?

If you really want to talk about clubs supporting their managers, pick one that's had, say, SIXTEEN managers since Wenger joined us.

cheesy.gif

Sometimes you amaze me with your stupidity.

"Properly supported by the club"?

You mean the one that let him borrow 390 million to buy a new stadium?

If you really want to talk about clubs supporting their managers, pick one that's had, say, SIXTEEN managers since Wenger joined us.

cheesy.gif

Fark me its The Wengerdome now....wonders never cease at the library....well fact is they have never started have they?

I forget...you spent £40m in January....easy mistake to make though!

Edited by smokie36