Arsenal

MiG16

"...I don't get why professional footballers can be so obsessed with another team, makes them look so pathetic !..."

There's a certain irony to that. Same could maybe be said for some of the posters who frequent this thread...lol rolleyes.gif

Maybe they are promiscuous and gay.

biggrin.png

Have a chat with your mate jellydog.

biggrin.png

Reckon he's dodgy tbh. Mourinho and Drogba?

cheesy.gif

Drogbas main contribution was always late goals at important moments coming on late as a sub....can he still do that at 36?

Jury is out....but if your new star striker gets injured I will enjoy watching Torres immensely!

cheesy.gif

Drogbas main contribution was always late goals at important moments coming on late as a sub....can he still do that at 36?

Jury is out....but if your new star striker gets injured I will enjoy watching Torres immensely!

Little word in your ear smokie. You know something Mourinho doesn't? smile.png

I ain't having a beer with schadenfreude either.

Intense dislike of the fella as it happens. Same with that pervert from arsenal.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by P45Mustang

cheesy.gif

Little word in your ear smokie. You know something Mourinho doesn't? smile.png

I ain't having a beer with schadenfreude either.

Intense dislike of the fella as it happens. Same with that pervert from arsenal.

thumbsup.gif

Well the bottom line is Drogba isn't going to get more than half an hour given his age so Torres it will be....maybe your glorious chairman is feeling the pinch!

Have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed so far Chic - thought we needed a forceful front-line striker not another creative attacking wingman (Sanchez, albeit clearly a class wing attacker). Still playing to the loyalty of yet unproven youth (Campbell and Sanogo)? The rest are old-style Wenger signings.

I can see that we have reinforced the resilience-to-injury/depth of the squad (subject to very few further departures) but I'm not clear we have addressed the goal tally weakness, nor the personality weakness (strong leadership for those top 4 games where we sometimes unravel). A lot will ride on Ramsey staying fit and showing his 1st-half-season/late-last-season form in the important games

But, a couple of weeks yet, so final judgement reserved. Give us a world-class DFM Arsene or it will not have been a job-done Summer.

Ospina looks like a good value signing.

Eggs in one basket you might say P45. Especially now fat Frank has gone.

Possibility exists that Lukaku will stay.

Worst case scenario: Lukaku gets sold to Everton, Costa gets injured, leaving us with Torres, Drogba and Bamford.

Remedial action could be taken in the January window depending on the extent of Costa's injury.

If Costa does get his leg broken I'm hoping it's before Christmas, not after.

Always look on the bright side eh?

Back to Arsenal.....

thumbsup.gif

Quality... One to go....

"Arsenal have signed defender Calum Chambers from Southampton for a fee believed to be in the region of £16million."

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Quality... One to go....

"Arsenal have signed defender Calum Chambers from Southampton for a fee believed to be in the region of £16million."

Fcking brilliant.

smile.png

Try again mateclap2.gif

And another....Maybe Wenger should start buying British as french names seem slightly beyond Arse fans spelling capabilitiesbiggrin.png

BttevSqIcAE_BH8.jpg

One of those has to be a bloke called Larry. Gibbs was about the only one he didn't have trouble with.

:)

I doubt he'll play for Arsenal again. Should have come good by now. Mind you he was streets ahead of that Brazilian idiot on the other side of the park. The fact that Santos was then a Brazilian international was a pointer for the world cup I guess.

Edited by SantiSuk

For those of you in Thailand, Arsenal v Benfica is on True Sport 1 and True Sport 2 HD at 22:20 Thailand time. (Valencia v Monaco same channels at 20:00).

Then tomorrow, Benfica v Valencia at 20:00 and Arsenal v Monaco at 22:20.

And it looks like Dirty Sanchez will get a run out (might as well get it in first biggrin.png )

And if you really are desperate, the Galacticos v Merchandise United is on at 03:00 on True Sport HD2 as well.

And Wenger is hinting at that last piece of the puzzle...

"I'm very happy because I did what I wanted, and I am still open to do more. Let's not forget that we are at the first of August today, and the transfer window closes on the 31st.”

"I'm very happy because I did what I wanted, and I am still open to do more. Let's not forget that we are at the first of August today, and the transfer window closes on the 31st.

Still got 30 days left to sign Fellaini then.

(Chelski already assembled and training and playing together.)

Good to see the lads hit the ground running. Sanogo is an ungainly player but he seems to have a knack for finding the right place to be. Scored four and could have had another three.

Chambers looks very compact and efficient, good positioning and great use of the ball.

Bellerin was outstanding going forward.

Ramsey was his usual self, commanding all over. I hope we get a season out of him this time, he really is a complete player.

Not long enough to see Sanchez, but he looks the part, and Wilshere was back to type.

This wasn't a Benfica side looking for a stroll, they had the measure of Arsenal in the first quarter, and you can see why they won the Portugese treble last year. But one Arsenal had settled down it was pretty well one way traffic.

Monaco should be a tough proposition as well. This tournament is a good workout against some class opposition.

"I'm very happy because I did what I wanted, and I am still open to do more. Let's not forget that we are at the first of August today, and the transfer window closes on the 31st.

Still got 30 days left to sign Fellaini then.

(Chelski already assembled and training and playing together.)

Yes and no doubt praying Diego Cota doesn't get crocked or you are left with a geriatric, good for 45 mins and a washed up Torres. thumbsup.gif

Good to see the lads hit the ground running. Sanogo is an ungainly player but he seems to have a knack for finding the right place to be. Scored four and could have had another three.

Chambers looks very compact and efficient, good positioning and great use of the ball.

Bellerin was outstanding going forward.

Ramsey was his usual self, commanding all over. I hope we get a season out of him this time, he really is a complete player.

Not long enough to see Sanchez, but he looks the part, and Wilshere was back to type.

This wasn't a Benfica side looking for a stroll, they had the measure of Arsenal in the first quarter, and you can see why they won the Portugese treble last year. But one Arsenal had settled down it was pretty well one way traffic.

Monaco should be a tough proposition as well. This tournament is a good workout against some class opposition.

You getting commission on ticket sales?biggrin.png

• Like 1