Arsenal

MiG16

Well it was a good effort, but letting that stupid third goal in at the Emirates proved to be our undoing.

On the bright side now it's a level playing field for the run in (bar a couple of probable cup games).

Monaco missed a few golden chances too....was a good game to watch.

Especially the result hehehe....

It was already over after the first leg when they bottled it as usual mate. Monaco were probably the easiest club to draw. biggrin.png

• Like 1

It was already over after the first leg when they bottled it as usual mate. Monaco were probably the easiest club to draw. biggrin.png

"Bottled it" is just stupid, even for you carmine.

If anything they had way too much bottle and not enough common sense.

If they hadn't gone forward like the Charge of the Light Brigade they might not have conceded any goals, and a clean sheet in the first leg at home is pretty well a must - let alone letting in three suicidal goals (and yes, I did summon up the courage to watch them - ouch!).

Still, I'm sure you're chuffed to bits that we now have little to distract us from leaving you sucking our dust for the..... 20th year in a row?

w00t.gif

Pellegrini looks like he just wants to sit in his allotment and stroke his ferret.

Or paint his face and smash up Gotham City?

Or perhaps issue Darth Vader new instructions.

Emperor-Palpatine-Darth-Sidious-Star-War

onthedarkside won't be happy you've outed him biggrin.png

Don't get all excited Alfie, just keep Thursdays free next season.

biggrin.png

That's not answering the question biggrin.png

To be fair you might stand more of a chance of winning something on a Thursday cos you never win anything on a Tuesday or Wednesday laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

That's what Monaco were saying about the arse after seeing this biggrin.png

2010–11 UEFA Champions League 8 5 0 3 21 11 +10 R4 !R16 2011–12 UEFA Champions League 10 6 2 2 13 11 +2 R4 !R16 2012–13 UEFA Champions League 8 4 1 3 13 11 +2 R4 !R16 2013–14 UEFA Champions League 10 6 1 3 14 7 +7 R4 !R16 2014–15 UEFA Champions League 10 6 2 2 19 11 +8 R4 !R16

Why do you boys concern yourself so much with this competition? Let's face it, the closest you usually get to it is watching us play in it smile.png

I'm sure alfie had a quarter finalist trophy made for their efforts, to add to the other meaningless achievements he likes to bang on about.

Why do you boys concern yourself so much with this competition? Let's face it, the closest you usually get to it is watching us play in it smile.png

I'm sure alfie had a quarter finalist trophy made for their efforts, to add to the other meaningless achievements he likes to bang on about.

What meaningless achievements do I like to bang on about then Bob ?

Ollie must love Newcastle. That's 8 in 6 games.

A quick brace put us in a comfortable position but then the usual switching off and coasting let them back into it a bit.

Still, nine wins out of ten keeps it ticking over.

A quick brace put us in a comfortable position but then the usual switching off and coasting let them back into it a bit.

Whats it like talking to yourself Chic ? laugh.png

Whats it like talking to yourself Chic ? laugh.png

Well I'm not now, am I?

wink.png