Arsenal

MiG16

Both teams will be happy to take the point at the end! Spurs will be there or thereabouts once the likes of Leicester (once Vardy gets injured) and (less likely) West ham fade.

No Santi, we should have killed you off in the first half. And you won't be winning any titles with Giroud up top either. You lot ain't fit enough either.

I'm sure you are happy with the point but even though the balance of play was with Spurs you can't miss chances like Giroud was given if you expect to win championships.

If it possible that Wenger has had a nose job or was his beak always that big?

I can understand them smashing the sinks, all those players missing and then we lose Cazorla at half time. Losing 1-0 and then BOOM.

Another superb Ozil ball and Kieran nets an equaliser.

As one Gooner said, "It's like a really good 1-1 win".

Wenger was grinning like a Cheshire cat after.

I had way too many beers for a school night.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

I can understand them smashing the sinks, all those players missing and then we lose Cazorla at half time. Losing 1-0 and then BOOM.

biggrin.png

I love your Dunkirk spirit!! laugh.png

Now give over, you were run ragged for seventy-five minutes and all that game emphasized if that you ain't winning the league and with our youth and improvement along with an aging Wenger our futures looking a lot brighter than yours.

fact is, we should have killed you lot off by half time but were are young and learning otherwise you would have been ducked twice in a week.

Yes, Ozil was good again but then again one of our players should have launched the little twerp and he'd have toddled off to hide on the wing.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Both teams will be happy to take the point at the end! Spurs will be there or thereabouts once the likes of Leicester (once Vardy gets injured) and (less likely) West ham fade.

No Santi, we should have killed you off in the first half. And you won't be winning any titles with Giroud up top either. You lot ain't fit enough either.

I'm sure you are happy with the point but even though the balance of play was with Spurs you can't miss chances like Giroud was given if you expect to win championships.

Agree with all that Carmine, except I have no interest in the personal comments and I think your guys ran out of more legs than us in the end.

What made you think that I thought Arsenal's present set-up was capable of winning the title?

Yes of course you guys would not be happy having missed the chance to kill us off in the first half, but I would say that your team at least was happy to hang on for the draw in the end.

Maybe you missed my comment of a couple of weeks back that I thought Spurs would finish in the top 4!

biggrin.png

Now give over, you were run ragged for seventy-five minutes and all that game emphasized if that you ain't winning the league and with our youth and improvement along with an aging Wenger our futures looking a lot brighter than yours.

fact is, we should have killed you lot off by half time but were are young and learning otherwise you would have been ducked twice in a week.

Yes, Ozil was good again but then again one of our players should have launched the little twerp and he'd have toddled off to hide on the wing.biggrin.png

As a neutral I enjoyed that. but I think our Spurs fan is getting a bit carried away with "you were run ragged for seventy-five minutes". Beginning and end Arsenal were the most likely, middle Spurs. Both teams had great spells with the other side were hanging on a bit, but "run ragged", come on. Arsenal have the quality, Spurs the work ethic.

Agree with all that Carmine, except I have no interest in the personal comments and I think your guys ran out of more legs than us in the end.

What made you think that I thought Arsenal's present set-up was capable of winning the title?

Yes of course you guys would not be happy having missed the chance to kill us off in the first half, but I would say that your team at least was happy to hang on for the draw in the end.

Maybe you missed my comment of a couple of weeks back that I thought Spurs would finish in the top 4!

I think a point away to any top four side is a good point.

I do fail to understand Chico's euphoria though! i thought it was Winston Churchill posting laugh.png

biggrin.png

As a neutral I enjoyed that. but I think our Spurs fan is getting a bit carried away with "you were run ragged for seventy-five minutes". Beginning and end Arsenal were the most likely, middle Spurs. Both teams had great spells with the other side were hanging on a bit, but "run ragged", come on. Arsenal have the quality, Spurs the work ethic.

Stats BB, stats.

biggrin.png

Stats BB, stats.

Here's one for you:

One win in 22 years.

cheesy.gif

Gibbs scores, Giroud races up to congratulate him and gets a back hander for his trouble. Did Gibbs c*** him off for missing so many chances or have this pair got history?

I'm not sure. And I'm not sure why Vertonghen decided to caress Mertesacker's nutsack either.

giroud-penis.jpg

Nice pic Chic. Is it a comment on Remebrance Day, or some Spurs player I don't recognise wistfully recalling his decision to try out with Spurs, not Arsenal.

[serious question (I'm not into the serious fan Spurs wind-ups!) both would make it a good pic!].

I thought Debuchy played well on Sunday, at last. We need to keep him until at least the end of the season. I don't rate Chambers yet (particularly at right back) and its essential we have quality cover. Wenger will have to promise him a bit more rotation to stop Xmas wanderlust. He must be desperate for game time to convince Deschamps he's French starter quality (which he looked like at Newcastle).

Edited by SantiSuk

Total respect for arsenal fans, i thought it was nice of them to give 77mins silence instead of the normal 1 min biggrin.png

Respect, not a word I'd associate with your knuckledraggers to be honest.

It seems they want us to take out the toilets, obviously used to crapping in the street and wiping their <deleted> with their hands.

tongue.png

An interesting interview with Le Profeseur that steps outside the usual formualic tripe of British press interviews:

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/11/arsene-wengers-full-interview-with-lequipe-sport-and-style/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=arsenal

In the context of the current furore over druggies in athletics and cycling I was struck by this bit:

"I’ve never had my players injected to make them better. I never gave them any product that would help enhance their performance. I’m proud of that. I’ve played against many teams that weren’t in that frame of mind".

Wonder how long it is before the focus of doping turns onto pro football.

May get Ox back on the bench for the Watford game.

Cazorla got 60 minutes off the bench against England - and scored their second. Monreal was not used and neither was Gibbs. Did not see the match, so no idea if Cazorla picked up any knocks. First time I recall England only calling up one Arsenal player, due mostly to existing injuries of course.

Koscielny got a full game (which we could do without!). Giroud got France's first goal and was subbed after 70 minutes. Ozil thankfully was not used even for the bench - and I now see he is not in the squad for their Netherlands game. Is he 'injured' already or has Low fallen out with him? Maybe Arsene had a word!

Hopefully the England v France affair will be low impact - "after you mon ami"; no, "after you my friend"

Sanchez is always a worry given his style and present apparent tiredness. He played in Chile's 1-1 World Cup qualifier and there is another tough qualifier against Uruguay tonight/tomorrow. Can't see him being fit enough to start against West Brom. A couple of websites I tried to see whether he is playing the second game (very likely yes, based on past usage!) were blocked by <deleted> Thai squaddie dictators. Dear me!

It's a better game speculating about who will be good to play when stuff starts up again than it is reading all these press trolls touting their latest press rumours. One of the websites runs numerous troll threads on the self-invented rumours, then has the brass balls to publish threads with a 'believability index' (about their own inventions). Worthless $hites!

The lack of lustre shown against Spurs continues. The blindingly obvious impending disaster of losing either our sole decent defensive midfielder or sole decent striker has finally come to pass. Bellerin has been brought back too soon - I thought Debuchy deserved a prolonged crack at it.

Not happy!