Arsenal

MiG16

I give you the WOB......

vs. a Proper Gooner

I am always suspicious of grown men wearing football shirts unless they have boots on as well.

Running down the wing as a nine year old dreaming of playing for your favourite club is one thing....standing at the bar dreaming about the barmaid and a curry n chips is quite another. biggrin.png

Good to see the Cazorla/Coquelin DMF line-up back on the pitch,

5 mins in and Villas bus has crashed into the parking attendants hut already

Edited by SantiSuk

Spurs tottering, but what price Villa sneaking a draw? In some ways it would be a consistent end to a weirdly inconsistent and unpredictable season.

We could have done with Wellbeck alongside Giroud. Get the feeling there are to many CAMs on the field for us, all desperate to get that last pass through to a striker

1st news article 30 seconds after final whistle

A once-promising Premier League campaign rife with title ambitions and superiority over hated rival Arsenal has ended with the Gunners finishing above Tottenham for the 21st season on the trot.

There's currently a search party out looking for our Spurs buddies bar Smokie...titter.

Think those Spurs boys need to learn when to boast...premature boasting syndrome 555

Perfect Sunday, we pipped ManU and Arsenal pipped...no, stop it.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

As far as boring Tit(er)s go son...you take the biscuitclap2.gif Can you not stop talking sh*te on every thread you ever come across?....and I don't just mean the footie ones?

(eg: "Ps. Soi dao was a nice place to stay")cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif! Give over lad....Soi Dao, unless you play golf, is, quite possibly, the most boring place on earth. So I suppose it suits you! (and your banjobiggrin.png )

https://youtu.be/1tqxzWdKKu8

Bredbury Boys on Tourgiggle.gif

Edited by wilai

The downside to last night is we have to put up with another Summer of "we have the right manager; all it needs is a bit of money spent on strengthening a couple of positions" (that then never happens).

Chicog and his merry bunch of board apologists with their ridiculous all-encompassing focus on beating a local rival and lack of ambition to be a top 5 (Europe) club.

Last night changes nothing. In the cold light of day we remain consistently never quite good enough; ten points off the pace is not success! Seems like Stan and Arsene will never push the boat out further than a few inches from the dock.

sad.png

[speaking as an accountant our performance long term remains admirable of course, as does Wenger's mission to demonstrate that ridiculous spending is not necessary - oops Leicester already stole that thunder big-time]

Edited by SantiSuk

Nice of the team to show up for the encore ...... what about the second act???? hmm; what could have been!!!

Guys; Have CTH definitely lost the rights for next season, I'm about to tell them to take their dish and box away; sick of them!

Spurs even managed to stop Newcastle fans and pundits for ever more talking about their most famous game of modern times - coming back to draw from 4-1 down to the Arsenal (never known a club to have celebrated a draw for such a long period of time).

Let's see if mug Ashley can cock it all up in the Summer for the barcodes.

It was also the most interesting set of manager interviews after the match that I can recall. Total honesty from both Rafa and Poch, both with plenty to be mealy-mouthed about had they chosen to do so - respect!

If I were a sheikh with a penchant for a dabble in football and had I been at St James Park yesterday a deal would have been done beore dawn broke. Clearly the biggest club outside the Premier League with Leeds no 2 (talking prospects and support/economic base).

Look here when you wake up

http://www.cthbpl.com/th/

[scroll down to the third page].

It may or may not identify actual games. They may or may not come on as scheduled.

If you can check through the channels on every half hour between 9:00 and 20:30 you'll find it!

I think from the link above that the Newcastle game is on now (3pm). Tried to watch it on ilikehd but all the CTH channels are down.

Can anybody with CTH confirm if CTH Stadiums 1 to 6 are still on or they are off.

Which they did, so well done to Cech.

Has been good for us, but not as outstanding as many expected. Quite a few occasions where he seemed to be beaten by balls that you might expect an outstanding keeper to save - particularly at his near post.

If we could clone/buy another Koscielny* Cech would have an outstanding season!

Back to the same mantra as last summer now Arsene. We need a world class striker and a world class right-sided CB. And for goodness sake let's score a few more goals from outside the box. Haven't seen the stats but I observe that defences can count on us to keep playing around them until we get into the six yard box.

*I'm not yet a fan of Gabriel, but he'll do as the bench/rotational guy and could yet develop well, but he needs to be more convincing in the air.