Dangling under the vehicle

Once Bitten

2 hours ago, fredob43 said:

I was on the 1 AH last night and at least 50% of lorries cars had some sort of defective rear lights. One a large coach had none working on the rear at all, but it did have indicators, well the right turn one anyway, spotted that as it decided to turn right at a set of T/lights from the inside lane going across 4 lanes of traffic. Nothing wrong with my vision had an eye test yesterday when I obtained my new D/Licenses.

How was that, did you pass?:)

Just of the road after a week on a road trip. 2.500 km including around 10h night driving. 

Motorbikes yes, a lot without rear light but not more than half of them, not a single car with broken lights. The trucks however, do have less visible lights (a lot of them) and I might seen one without. 

I recall these being a novel idea back in the UK a long while ago. They were reckoned to discharge static and reduce the risk of car sickness.

Never had the problem so never bought the solution. Didn't believe anyway!

6 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I recall these being a novel idea back in the UK a long while ago. They were reckoned to discharge static and reduce the risk of car sickness.

Never had the problem so never bought the solution. Didn't believe anyway!

My wife in Australia in the 70's suffered from motion sickness and I used one of the original ones and it did work. I am not sure about these coloured ones but I had a similar type of anti-static strap on a Cessna 172 which discharged the static electricity into the air and it also worked so maybe and I mean maybe these new ones work on the same principle as those on the aircraft, but I do not need one now.

8 minutes ago, Once Bitten said:

This is getting  ridiculous :biggrin:

J9GHmUNC_t.jpg

O0rzrx5h_t.jpg

RLD2psY4_t.jpg

LHQDW3pa_t.jpg

qYjBOjuW_t.jpg

Any one remember these :biggrin:

qq0g8aWv_t.jpg

Ummmm the taxi, is that his quota of knock downs for the day or are they his passengers

15 hours ago, Hupaponics said:

How was that, did you pass?:)

Just of the road after a week on a road trip. 2.500 km including around 10h night driving. 

Motorbikes yes, a lot without rear light but not more than half of them, not a single car with broken lights. The trucks however, do have less visible lights (a lot of them) and I might seen one without. 

On my way down the 1AH this morning I deliberately looked at cars and lorries. As it was day time there were only stop lights visible. Had 3 lorries in front of me and two cars, two lorries only had 1 stop light working so did one of the cars. New lumps I grant you will have all lights working but on older ones it's 50/50. Where I live half way between BKK and C/Mai we get quite a few old lumps I just speak as I find.