"If you send us back to Russia we're dead!" - sex trainer couple fear retribution from oligarch

webfact

I was just talking to wifey and she's okay that I give the good looking one Asylum. She'll arrive tomorrow, can't wait for the first lesson.....

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Really excited to learn where the Thai authorities will drop this hot potato.

Of course on our dishes. Would you expect a different outcome? 

7 hours ago, baboon said:

I am afraid they have chosen entirely the wrong country to appeal to for help. No sh!ts given in Thailand whether or not they will be sent back to their deaths, as they will soon find out...

I believe a prison in Siberia will soon experience a long lasting climax....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1

Sorry if you involved with oligak or have connections to rich people in Russia and play around on a luxury boat in means you are a friend or a prostitute and if you have film about something illegal why you not go America before you go Pattaya for make a small sex business for Russians I just don't believe in you but yes I believe you toast in Russia they will have a welcome committee with a banner there say

Welcome home 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

Yet she got 3 million more votes in the election. And while Russian people can not vote in the election, they can certainly influence people covertly, which appears to be what was done. The real question in all this though is whether or not the Trump team aided or traded. 

False. HC harmed herself. Nothing to do with Russia. People saw her as a liar years before.

It's sad when a losing team can't accept reality.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, mok199 said:

as they say '' dah''....they are dead no matter where...I have seen this woman around town she is absolutely stunning...im sure with her beauty she has seen so much in the Russian underbelly..but I am afraid she has cooked her own goose,she wont live to see another christmas

From looking at the picture above, the only way for her to look stunning is using lots of make-up. She is just average in appearance an 8/10 at best.  I see women more attractive than her at Big C Surin. 

37 minutes ago, ttrd said:

I believe a prison in Siberia will soon experience a long lasting climax....:coffee1:

I wouldn't wish that on them but they haven't exactly boxed clever, have they...?

4 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

From looking at the picture above, the only way for her to look stunning is using lots of make-up. She is just average in appearance an 8/10 at best.  I see women more attractive than her at Big C Surin. 

Her Botox lips gives her an apperance similar to a fish gasping for air - maybe not so strange taken into consideration her fishy business....:coffee1:

14 minutes ago, baboon said:

I wouldn't wish that on them but they haven't exactly boxed clever, have they...?

I do not wish - just point the facts...

They have voluntary chosen to enter this game, they were completely aware of both the rules and the risks involved, but still choose to carry on...

As its said - If you cant take the heat then you need to get out of the Kitchen before you get overheated as if not - its simply to late to regret, as always....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd

2 minutes ago, ttrd said:

They have choosen to enter the kitchen, they are completely aware of both the rules and the risks involved, but still carry on...

If you cant take the heat then you need to get out of the Kitchen before you get overheated as if not - its simply to late to regret as always....

Yes, I know what you are saying. It's just that most of us have been young and bloody stupid at some point. Me, I look back in horror at some of what I got up to in Thailand when I thought I knew it all...

22 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

Face is a 5/10

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

False. HC harmed herself. Nothing to do with Russia. People saw her as a liar years before.

It's sad when a losing team can't accept reality.

I've never been a big fan of the Clinton's. But to try to say the Russian influence had no effect on the election is silly. The election was won by razor thin margins in battleground states that were targeted by their campaigns. It's all a moot point, Trump is president. But if he was cooperating with the Russian effort he belongs in prison. That's what the investigations are about.

These Russian girls may not have anything of value. They may be lying. But that is something that needs to be determined. To try to shoot that down on an assumption, or to try to shoot down the investigations into Russia is silly. When you have a trail of convictions and indictments, along with a whole lot of suspicious activity, it's no longer a witch hunt. If you are continually trying to dismiss any damaging info shows that you care more about justifying that you elected the guy than you do about the state of the country. If Trump colluded or exchanged with the Russians knowingly, then he is still compromised which damages the country. That is something people should be concerned about. Instead they are concerned with having hung their flag on this dude, and now trying to keep him in power so they don't look bad.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

the couple were willing to share information that could help the probe into the alleged involvement of Russia in the US election of president Donald Trump.

The couple were willing to trade this information for their freedom and not being sent back to Russia.

Yes, I'm sure.  Uh huh.  So they have info on President Trump, but they are organizing sex seminars in Pattaya.  Yeah, sounds legitimate to me.

• Haha 1

Let me get this straight, you think that your client, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante, who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands, and your plan is to blackmail this person?

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Send them to germany, Merkel seems to take in any and every so called ' refugees' people of

questionable origin, and the loonies and the losts with  no questions asked....

Yes germany now is easier than the UK that would be another choice  .they would be well looked after 

8 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Yes, I'm sure.  Uh huh.  So they have info on President Trump, but they are organizing sex seminars in Pattaya.  Yeah, sounds legitimate to me.

Me too. Elvis went to a seminar.

20 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

I've never been a big fan of the Clinton's. But to try to say the Russian influence had no effect on the election is silly. The election was won by razor thin margins in battleground states that were targeted by their campaigns. It's all a moot point, Trump is president. But if he was cooperating with the Russian effort he belongs in prison. That's what the investigations are about.

These Russian girls may not have anything of value. They may be lying. But that is something that needs to be determined. To try to shoot that down on an assumption, or to try to shoot down the investigations into Russia is silly. When you have a trail of convictions and indictments, along with a whole lot of suspicious activity, it's no longer a witch hunt. If you are continually trying to dismiss any damaging info shows that you care more about justifying that you elected the guy than you do about the state of the country. If Trump colluded or exchanged with the Russians knowingly, then he is still compromised which damages the country. That is something people should be concerned about. Instead they are concerned with having hung their flag on this dude, and now trying to keep him in power so they don't look bad.

Your analysis is totally flawed. No Russians voted. It was Julian Assange who exposed info regarding HC. This info was correct not lies.

You keep blaming the wrong people.

Poor analysis and flawed thinking.

HC was the wrong candidate.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, jcsmith said:

Yet she got 3 million more votes in the election. And while Russian people can not vote in the election, they can certainly influence people covertly, which appears to be what was done. The real question in all this though is whether or not the Trump team aided or traded. 

Can you personally provide the names of those that the Russian government influenced? Myself I do not personally know and have never heard anyone publicly stated "I was going to vote for Clinton, but voted for Trump instead. I didn't want to but Russia changed my mind and made me do it". 

And that old argument that Clinton won the popular vote is mute. The Electoral College determines who the actual winner is.   Trump received 22% more electoral votes than Clinton. That 22% is quite a bit more than the approx 3% popular vote Clinton had.  

5 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

Can you personally provide the names of those that the Russian government influenced? Myself I do not personally know and have never heard anyone publicly stated "I was going to vote for Clinton, but voted for Trump instead. I didn't want to but Russia changed my mind and made me do it". 

And that old argument that Clinton won the popular vote is mute. The Electoral College determines who the actual winner is.   Trump received 22% more electoral votes than Clinton. That 22% is quite a bit more than the approx 3% popular vote Clinton had.  

Exactly. Not see one person who changed their vote do to Assange info.

Most of this info was known before.

The Russian excuse is so lame. Classic deflection from the losing side. They choose a dud candidate.