"If you send us back to Russia we're dead!" - sex trainer couple fear retribution from oligarch

webfact

41 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

How about 5 million.

My daughter, who is left of left, and worked for Bernie Sander's campaign, was sucked in to believing by the Anti-HRC lies - perpetrated by Russkies, Trumpists, and other right-wingers.

If hard-left liberals were sucked into believe HRC was a witch, then that's indicative of a lot of votes going to Trump which wouldn't have ordinarily, if not for the intense and lying hate-campaign against HRC.  Right wingers are more gullible than lefties.   Heck, they believed, for at least 5 long years, that Obama was a Kenyan Muslim.   

Anyone wanting to know details of how ugly Republican dirty tricksters can get, should go watch the short new movie called, "Get Me Roger Stone."

So you are saying your daughter was gullible. She might be the only person in your family with opens eyes and sensible judgment.  If you really want to read about someone ugly just Google "Clinton Foundation" and "Hillary Clinton Benghazi" and look for the keywords "fraud" and "investigation". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Justfine said:

"was a very successful campaign."

It was terrible. She lost all 3 debates. Internet polls showed that. CNN lied.

She acted like she couldn't lose - 1st rule of battle is never underestimate your opponent.

I'd give her 1/10.

Trump got crowds 10x her size to speeches.

His campaign 8/10.

Had a million enemies and still won.

What a win. Best win in 50 years.

Its not a secret nor a crime that fools attract fools....:coffee1:

28 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Democrats are worse. Never have I seen such sore losers clutch at every straw. They can't even name 1 person who changed their vote.

If the Democrats were a football team they would never win a premiership with such blame shifting and total lack of accountability.

Not sore losers.  HRC conceded quickly on election night. Dems have not said Trump didn't win.  In contrast: Trump was shouting "flawed election" for weeks prior to the election.  Assange was telling Trump that if he lost (which nearly everyone thought he would) to contest the election results for as long as possible. Knowing Trump, it's surely what he would have done.  His whole adult life has been lawsuits, half of which he's lost.  He gets a kick out of making troubles for the USA.  Look at his record, if in doubt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

Name 5 people who changed their votes.

And officials meet officials ALL THE TIME.

Your analysis is CNN level. 

The name 5 people, you can't defend against the things said you come with something ridiculous like that. Name 5 people who changed their votes?

1) What people are you talking about? Are they supposed to be broadcasting their vote somehow and I'm supposed to pick that up? 
2) People don't have to change their vote, all they have to do is not show up to vote because they think neither candidate is worth voting for. In this case, I didn't like either candidate. But Hillary was the lesser of two evils. Some people though may think why bother voting I don't like either person as a result of that push. In a state with nearly 10 million people, and an election decided by 10,500 votes, that means basically if 1 in every 950 people decided not to vote the state just swung. 

3) There are what 330 million Americans? The election was decided by about 75,000 votes in three states. You can't possibly believe that the propaganda campaign, and the all the email hoopla right before the election couldn't have affected some of those. It doesn't have to be a very large percentage. But as I said before the election is really irrelevant here. Trump is president you are the one adding all that other stuff in an attempt to change the subject rather than make an argument.

As for the second bit, that officials meet officials all the time. You can get away with a one liner in a drunken bar conversation when you quickly switch the subject, but you can't get away with that here. Officials meet officials all the time... okay... But do they do that after an exchange of emails where they promise to give dirt on Hillary Clinton (after they have stolen the emails) and to which Don Jr quickly forwards this to Manafort, Kushner and company and they respond to take the meeting with an, "I love it!" Officials also don't typically leave those meetings off their security applications. They don't lie about the contents of the meeting to the public. They don't leave who was in the meeting. Once again, those are facts. If you dispute those facts then let's hear it. If you try to change the discussion again to another subject like, "but Hillary" then it will be pretty obvious to everyone what you are doing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jcsmith said:

The name 5 people, you can't defend against the things said you come with something ridiculous like that. Name 5 people who changed their votes?

1) What people are you talking about? Are they supposed to be broadcasting their vote somehow and I'm supposed to pick that up? 
2) People don't have to change their vote, all they have to do is not show up to vote because they think neither candidate is worth voting for. In this case, I didn't like either candidate. But Hillary was the lesser of two evils. Some people though may think why bother voting I don't like either person as a result of that push. In a state with nearly 10 million people, and an election decided by 10,500 votes, that means basically if 1 in every 950 people decided not to vote the state just swung. 

3) There are what 330 million Americans? The election was decided by about 75,000 votes in three states. You can't possibly believe that the propaganda campaign, and the all the email hoopla right before the election couldn't have affected some of those. It doesn't have to be a very large percentage. But as I said before the election is really irrelevant here. Trump is president you are the one adding all that other stuff in an attempt to change the subject rather than make an argument.

As for the second bit, that officials meet officials all the time. You can get away with a one liner in a drunken bar conversation when you quickly switch the subject, but you can't get away with that here. Officials meet officials all the time... okay... But do they do that after an exchange of emails where they promise to give dirt on Hillary Clinton (after they have stolen the emails) and to which Don Jr quickly forwards this to Manafort, Kushner and company and they respond to take the meeting with an, "I love it!" Officials also don't typically leave those meetings off their security applications. They don't lie about the contents of the meeting to the public. They don't leave who was in the meeting. Once again, those are facts. If you dispute those facts then let's hear it. If you try to change the discussion again to another subject like, "but Hillary" then it will be pretty obvious to everyone what you are doing. 

Interesting rant. So zero people. Still clutching at straws.

That's what ungracious people do when they lose.

No wonder the US has a lot of problems.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Not sore losers.  HRC conceded quickly on election night. Dems have not said Trump didn't win.  In contrast: Trump was shouting "flawed election" for weeks prior to the election.  Assange was telling Trump that if he lost (which nearly everyone thought he would) to contest the election results for as long as possible. Knowing Trump, it's surely what he would have done.  His whole adult life has been lawsuits, half of which he's lost.  He gets a kick out of making troubles for the USA.  Look at his record, if in doubt.

You're still complaining more than 12 months later. Only sore losers do that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, looking on the bright side said:

This is a strange story, and not genuine, anyway gives a good laugh and of course it is hard to believe what the arrested people claim. They are frauds , the way they wanted to make some profit tells you all

And you know it's not genuine because .....it's strange?  ......or some other reason?   

Please enlighten us why you think it's not genuine.

They didn't ask for money, as far as I can see.   

Unlike Trump who puts a dollar sign on everything.  I can still picture Trump at one of his campaign stops in Florida.  He had about 14 of this Trump items setting out for sale.  I think all 14 were frauds.  Not one genuine item was showcased.  Even the Trump beef, was a Trump label stuck over another company's beef.   He's such a gimp, that he doesn't even know how ridiculously stupid he looks & sounds, every time he opens his pie hole or tweets.

Yea, sure, ...if deranged people were holed up in a building with AR-15's, Trump and Kelly would surely go charging in there, even if unarmed.  Uh Huh, like a blue whale can soar like an eagle in the sky.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Interesting rant. So zero people. Still clutching at straws.

That's what ungracious people do when they lose.

No wonder the US has a lot of problems.

Just want to point out you avoided the facts again and changed the subject... Just as I said you would lol.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

And you know it's not genuine because .....it's strange?  ......or some other reason?   

Please enlighten us why you think it's not genuine.

They didn't ask for money, as far as I can see.   

Unlike Trump who puts a dollar sign on everything.  I can still picture Trump at one of his campaign stops in Florida.  He had about 14 of this Trump items setting out for sale.  I think all 14 were frauds.  Not one genuine item was showcased.  Even the Trump beef, was a Trump label stuck over another company's beef.   He's such a gimp, that he doesn't even know how ridiculously stupid he looks & sounds, every time he opens his pie hole or tweets.

Yea, sure, ...if deranged people were holed up in a building with AR-15's, Trump and Kelly would surely go charging in there, even if unarmed.  Uh Huh, like a blue whale can soar like an eagle in the sky.

You are a very jealous person. Hating on a person in another country so much is unhealthy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Its obvious that the american people wanted a change, BUT it doesnt mean they really wanted Trump - unfortunately it just didnt happen to be another choice to be able to achieve a change - if this will result in the change they really wanted remain to see.......:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd

1 minute ago, jcsmith said:

Just want to point out you avoided the facts again and changed the subject... Just as I said you would lol.

False. The facts are Trump won. You can't name 1 person that changed their vote. It's over 12 months ago.

Haven't seen such poor losers ever.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Justfine said:

I wasn't complaining. I was showing you how Dems accepted defeat.  ....and how Trump was crying about a fixed election, weeks before the election.  You're the one crying over spilled milk (guilt pangs for cheating to win), 500 days later.   

If I was your English teacher, I'd score you an F for misconstruing my earlier post.

You know, there have been persistent rumors of a so-called Trump videotape of his "exploits" in Russia...

I wonder, is it possible that the good Donald might just have encountered this little lady somewhere in the past, and there's proof of it?

After all, the Donald came back from his travels with the knowledge that all he had to do was grab the opposite sex by the **ssy and they'd be all his....  He's obviously an educated man on that point...

And it would seem, this lady's course was giving instruction in that very technique...  :smile:   Just a coincidence, or???

5a980e6eace77_2018-03-0121_29_12.jpg.c34219dc7538cbd08bceedbb5e648e13.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thanks 1

Just now, boomerangutang said:

I wasn't complaining. I was showing you how Dems accepted defeat.  ....and how Trump was crying about a fixed election, weeks before the election.  You're the one crying over spilled milk (guilt pangs for cheating to win), 500 days later.   

If I was your English teacher, I'd score you an F for misconstruing my earlier post.

I wouldn't take lessons from a teacher who can't put forward a logical argument.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You know, there have been persistent rumors of a so-called Trump videotape of his "exploits" in Russia...

I wonder, is it possible that the good Donald might just have encountered this little lady somewhere in the past, and there's proof of it?

After all, the Donald came back from his travels with the knowledge that all he had to do was grab the opposite sex by the **ssy and they'd be all his....  He's obviously an educated man on that point...

And it would seem, this lady's course was giving instruction in that very technique...

Yes no man has ever done that before. Trump was the first man to have sex.

He also built the pyramids.

"You're the one crying over spilled milk "

huh? I bet on Trump and won.

I predicted his win before Michael Moore did. 6 months before. At least MM was smart enough to see it happening. Most Democrats had their heads in the sand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And it would seem, this lady's course was giving instruction in that very technique...

It may or may not be the particular woman - who is in a Thai jail.

Yet sex workers know other sex workers.  They have lively communications among their peers.  They share photos galore.  

If I was a journalist, I would go to Moscow, hire a guide, and seek out some sex workers there to interview, ...to see what they know.   I'd also interview workers at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton - though I wouldn't be surprised if the workers there have already been told to not say a word, or else.  I might go to the nearest high quality shops which sell mattresses and bedding.  I may find nothing, ....but then again, I might find someone willing to talk.

Whatever is found, relating to shenanigans in Moscow, Trump and his henchmen will move heaven and hell to squelch it.  ....and that could include shutting up the girl in Bangkok.

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

It may or may not be the particular woman - who is in a Thai jail.

Yet sex workers know other sex workers.  They have lively communications among their peers.  They share photos galore.  

If I was a journalist, I would go to Moscow, hire a guide, and seek out some sex workers there to interview, ...to see what they know.   I'd also interview workers at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton - though I wouldn't be surprised if the workers there have already been told to not say a word, or else.  I might go to the nearest high quality shops which sell mattresses and bedding.  I may find nothing, ....but then again, I might find someone willing to talk.

Whatever is found, relating to shenanigans in Moscow, Trump and his henchmen will move heaven and hell to squelch it.  ....and that could include shutting up the girl in Bangkok.

You should go. Fly there. Give you some purpose.

Report back what you find.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Economy is doing well.

I assume that it is a little to early to credit Trump for that so shortly after the election taken into consideration that the previous regime have formed the foundation of what we are able to see today. It takes year(s) from a political strategy is decided to you actually can monitor the result...:coffee1: 

13 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And it would seem, this lady's course was giving instruction in that very technique...  :smile:   Just a coincidence, or???

It remind me about the Trump technique which is named "grab the pussy"....:whistling:

Edited by ttrd

Just now, ttrd said:

I assume that it is a little to early to credit Trump for that so shortly after the election taken into consideration that the previous regime have formed the foundation of what we are able to see today. It takes year(s) from a political strategy is decided to you actually can monitor the result...:coffee1: 

You assume? The stockmarket rose due to his win.

It's funny how bitter you guys are. Can't bring yourself to give him any credit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Justfine said:

"You're the one crying over spilled milk " huh? I bet on Trump and won.

I predicted his win before Michael Moore did. 6 months before. At least MM was smart enough to see it happening. Most Democrats had their heads in the sand.

I admitted I called it wrong.  So did most Americans, Newscasters, Trump, Melania and many Trump fans.  Not calling the correct horse in a horse race - does that prove someone is stupid?

You'll be glad to know I lost a $100 bet on that election.

No, I think the bigger issue is:  Trump fans know, down deep, their hero cheated to win. I acknowledge winners, but I don't like cheating.   Ben Johnson won the 100 meter dash against the fastest men in the world.  When it was found, days later, that he had cheated (steroids) he had to give the gold medal back.  He didn't even get (or ask for) 2nd or third.   I admit, US prez elections don't work like Olympic events.   Indeed, it's generally accepted for candidates to cheat and lie.  The difference is, this time it's plain that Russian agents, directed by Putin, affected the results.  Trump fans won't agree (because for them, cheating is fine), but it's plain truth. 

The British have a saying, "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

Americans have a saying, "Winning is everything."  which implies it's ok to cheat to win.

I'm an American, but much prefer the British outlook on competition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

You assume? The stockmarket rose due to his win.

It's funny how bitter you guys are. Can't bring yourself to give him any credit.

Later it will most probably be a crack which you with greater justification can give him the whole credit for...:coffee1: