"If you send us back to Russia we're dead!" - sex trainer couple fear retribution from oligarch

webfact

9 hours ago, Justfine said:

"When he precedes some statement with; "everybody says" You don't know much about marketing. Those are common marketing tactics. People like to belong. For instance you belong to the greeny hate Trump movement. "A lot of people I know are getting life insurance etc." Companies do this all the time. They hire paid actors to say these things.

Trump uses what works. It rallies his supporters. The problem with snowflakes is they take everything litterally and don't understand marketing or economics. 

I know something about salesmanship.  Right wingers were impressed when Trump said things like, "I'm like, a smart person" "You know, I'm very rich" and "I got a bigger red button" and "I'm a stable genius."

.... but a majority of Americans aren't impressed by boasting.

There was a baby-formula biz in China which was very successful at marketing their product.  Months later, it was found the formula was harmful to babies.  Just one of many proofs that successful marketing doesn't always provide a decent product.

Here's another:  Wonder Bread was, for decades, the best selling bread in the US.  It was also arguably the least nutritious - just white starch.  Yet it was v. successful because of its marketing prowess.  Trump is the Wonder Bread of US politicians.  ....and his marketing only worked with a minority of Americans - all of whom were duped by the snake-oil-salesman .

31 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I know something about salesmanship.  Right wingers were impressed when Trump said things like, "I'm like, a smart person" "You know, I'm very rich" and "I got a bigger red button" and "I'm a stable genius."

.... but a majority of Americans aren't impressed by boasting.

There was a baby-formula biz in China which was very successful at marketing their product.  Months later, it was found the formula was harmful to babies.  Just one of many proofs that successful marketing doesn't always provide a decent product.

Here's another:  Wonder Bread was, for decades, the best selling bread in the US.  It was also arguably the least nutritious - just white starch.  Yet it was v. successful because of its marketing prowess.  Trump is the Wonder Bread of US politicians.  ....and his marketing only worked with a minority of Americans - all of whom were duped by the snake-oil-salesman .

He won. It worked. You are still bitter. Sad.

• Sad 1

On 01/03/2018 at 10:15 PM, Jingthing said:

Never! :post-4641-1156693976:

You think things would be any different under another political party or leader? It's all divide and conquer, in every country. Keep the dumb masses arguing on one side or another while the rich pass through the middle.

The American presidential baloney really shows the charade for what it is, it's quite obvious really, but idiots still eat it up.

• Like 1

I have bad news for Ms. Rybka. I'm sure she does have some info on Russian interference and Manafort/Trump participation through her yacht voyages but  I seriously doubt it's not anything US Special Counsel Mueller does not already know. She might have a better chance of getting asylum, she certainly has grounds for it, if she were not including the bf and 9 others who are bystanders to her plight and have no first hand knowledge. 

She faces deportation to Belarus, not Russia although I suppose that nation is so under the thumb of Putin it might as well be considered Russia. Anyone know differently?  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kevozman1 said:

You think things would be any different under another political party or leader? It's all divide and conquer, in every country. Keep the dumb masses arguing on one side or another while the rich pass through the middle.

The American presidential baloney really shows the charade for what it is, it's quite obvious really, but idiots still eat it up.

I'm really disappointed.

The brand of post you just emitted is required by internet law to use the word SHEEPLE at least one time! 

Shape up or SHEEPLE out. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I read an article this morning published in 'the other' Eng.lang daily out of Bkk.

It tried to be so cute and witty with its phrasing, ....every sentence tried to make a witty reference to sex.  It was tiring to read. 

Just because the girl is attractive, young, and has a gig involved with sex, ......everyone is supposed to giggle helplessly and declare she's a fraud.  

Does that mean that rich people, politicians, and religious leaders are somehow better than her?  ....or more honest/believable than her?

More often than not, the way people become rich and/or politicians is their adeptness at lying, deception and cheating.  

I read an article this morning published in 'the other' Eng.lang daily out of Bkk.
It tried to be so cute and witty with its phrasing, ....every sentence tried to make a witty reference to sex.  It was tiring to read. 

Just because the girl is attractive, young, and has a gig involved with sex, ......everyone is supposed to giggle helplessly and declare she's a fraud.  

Does that mean that rich people, politicians, and religious leaders are somehow better than her?  ....or more honest/believable than her?

More often than not, the way people become rich and/or politicians is their adeptness at lying, deception and cheating.  

You're right but her position in being in desperate straits does speak to her credibility. She might have been taken more seriously before.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, Xaos said:

That plea for asylum letter is a stretch,  " I participated in Navalny [sic] research.."  Navalny only used some video and pics she posted up of the "Greenland" voyage (which was actually Norway Navalny discovered.)   

Edited by PhuketSarah

On 3/5/2018 at 12:08 AM, kevozman1 said:

This will bring out the anti Trump brigade :) those that actually think their vote and opinion matter, if they don't like your post or can't think of an intelligent answer they will state it is "off topic"!  Baa :shock1:

This story has legs.

A jailhouse interview with her was featured on CNN with Wolf Blitzer.

She does have a connection in the past to possibly interesting information.

Emphasis on possibly.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

It's interesting, to me, that most of the responses on this thread, make denigrating references to her because she's an attractive young female and is involved with the sex business. 

In case you haven't noticed, there are many people involved in the sex business, in any city.  Granted, not all of them are pretty young women, but here are a few:

>>>  liquor biz

>>>  discos

>>>  condoms

>>>  ky jelly, and numerous other sex-aides

>>>  sex mags, sex internet sites, movies-with-sex

>>>  bar owners/managers/workers

When there are news articles mentioning any of the people in businesses listed above, ....where are all the bottom-feeding allusions to sex - from T.Visa members?  Oh, I get it, because she's an attractive young female, and there's a photo of her showing some skin, the guys on T.Visa all of a sudden attack her as a flake who is on the make and incapable of telling the truth. ....and incapable of having any info that may be pertinent to the people embroiled in the Trump-Russia imbroglio.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I don't care what she looks like but I reckon you don't really know whether she's lying about having the goods or not. 

Then you don't read people well. She has no goods. She's in Pattaya being a skank.

15 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Then you don't read people well. She has no goods. She's in Pattaya being a skank.

She could possibly be both a "skank" and have the goods. You don't know either way. It's dishonest of you to act like you do. 

On 05/03/2018 at 1:31 PM, Jingthing said:

I'm really disappointed.

The brand of post you just emitted is required by internet law to use the word SHEEPLE at least one time! 

Shape up or SHEEPLE out. 

I prefer to refer to those people (sadly the majority) as drones. Sheeple works also I guess.