Yaba-inspired monk allegedly steals nurses’ underwear in Udon Thani

webfact

Yaba-inspired monk allegedly steals nurses’ underwear

By Seksanti Kalayanawisut 
The Nation

4a3912244c8ba1579b3238782c7ea5d7.jpeg

A 31-year-old monk was disrobed on Thursday morning before being arrested for possession of yaba pills and stealing nurses’ underwear from a residence for nurses and doctors behind Udon Thani’s Nong Han Hospital, said Nong Han superintendent Pol Colonel Kittitechit Bamrung.

The suspect, Khunakorn Tomacha, was allegedly caught by neighbours while possessing five yaba pills, underwear belonging to nurses and gowns belonging to doctors.

2b9dfb80987203c7037e9fe17b8059c5.jpeg

The neighbours handed Khunakorn over to police, who then had him disrobed to face criminal charges.

Police said Khunakorn told them he had travelled from Sakhon Nakhon to visit a monk friend in Nong Han and had brought along 10 yaba pills for consumption.

He said that after taking five pills, he had sexual urges while walking past the hospital and seeing nurses in their white uniforms. He sneaked into the nurses’ residence to steal their underwear, but was spotted by a neighbour who yelled out and was joined by others in capturing and holding Khunakorn for the police.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30339939

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-03-01
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, webfact said:

"A 31-year-old monk was disrobed on Thursday morning before being arrested for possession of yaba pills and stealing nurses’ underwear."

H ha ha! The humour in that sentence!

A monk "disrobed" for stealing someone else's clothes.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

I wonder if when he was "disrobed" was he wearing girls undies?

ps: I have to admit to always having a weakness for nurses :smile:

I've always been keen on the way they administer the medicine - well the Night Nurse anyway.

Me: Night nurse

Her: Night John-Boy

• Haha 1

This is now an every day occurance monks behaving badly, drink, drugs, knicker nicking.

At least his urges are much the same as most men, fantasizing about sexy nurses.

At the local hospital yesterday, sexy nurse taking my bp, i asked her did she want my number, her reply was phone full, well at least i tried.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DoctorG said:

...  ps: I have to admit to always having a weakness for nurses :smile:

When I was in for a week for a belly-open surgery to repair an abdominal aortic aneurysm (6.5 cm ?), there was a young traveling nurse that was on duty for a few days.  Very perky and extremely easy on the old eyes.  I asked her if she was going to check out my incision, which went from about nipples to nads. "Sure."  I told her she could look for free, but it would cost her 25 cents each if she wanted to take pictures.  Good kid she was.

I had an old battle-axe nurse who pulled out a catheter a day or two early and it had to be re-inserted.  My Mr. Wang was not happy, nor was I.

Edited by Damrongsak

4 hours ago, DoctorG said:

I wonder if when he was "disrobed" was he wearing girls undies?

ps: I have to admit to always having a weakness for nurses :smile:

I use to date a nurse in New Zealand I did learn nurses are like sheep You get one good chance you get a few more nurses on the side. Then tend to follow the leader 

Just now, Happyman58 said:

I use to date a nurse in New Zealand I did learn nurses are like sheep You get one good chance you get a few more nurses on the side. Then tend to follow the leader 

they i mean not then typing mistake