Wanted: Senegal Parrot - Where? High quality breeders here?

TonyClifton

I want to acquire a Senegal Parrot.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegal_parrot 

I'm sure there are reputable breeders here.  Or if you have a parrot (any kind) and you are leaving, contact me.  I have owned parrots for over 30 years.  If you are looking to rehome your bird, let's chat.  Otherwise, I would appreciate recommendations for a good store and or reputable breeder.

I live in a condo, so the choice of Senegal is largely based on my having owned one for many years, and that they are quiet parrots.  

I would never bring a Conure into a condo for example.

Senegal-parrot.jpg

I live in a condo myself and a quiet parrot would be nice, as long as the neighbors does not get suspicious. Let me know if you find one. 

The Norwegian blue is a dead parrot so I prefer a live one. 

1 hour ago, balo said:

I live in a condo myself and a quiet parrot would be nice, as long as the neighbors does not get suspicious. Let me know if you find one. 

The Norwegian blue is a dead parrot so I prefer a live one. 

The African Senegal is a very quiet parrot.  They rarely screech.  While their stature is tiny, they have a big personality.  I also had African Greys and Amazons.  I wouldn't recommend either of them where noise could be an issue.

Archived