pretty number plates

Not illegal if provided by the LTO.They cost a lot but Thai birds think they have big respect from those other underlings...:sad:

cheers trans; at last a comprehensible answer from someone.... she’s realized it’s a waste of dosh and won’t be buying one now.

Sent from my shed using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They're legit, the nice, auspicious numbers are reserved and sold at Land Transport office's auction, There are re sellers that sell them

Each province gets their own pretty picture too

how much do you think typical one cost and how much are you willing to pay for one?

They're legit, the nice, auspicious numbers are reserved and sold at Land Transport office's auction, There are re sellers that sell them

Each province gets their own pretty picture too

how much do you think typical one cost and how much are you willing to pay for one?

already have a car reg, wife just likes the fancy provincial colored job, no idea of cost, wouldn’t be prepared to pay more than a couple thousand baht though

Sent from my shed using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

For my previous car I asked the dealer for a nice number and I got 4009 for free. I think last 9 as last digit compensated the 4 as first. The car lasted for 17 years (Opel Astra Station) and then I donated it to a temple. I has been of good use since then.

Archived