Which condo do you recommend in the Asoke, Phorm Phong, Thong Lo, or Ekkamai area?

Santogold

Hi there,

I'm moving to Bangkok on Mar 21. I'll be living there from 3 - 12 months. I want to live in a 1 bedroom luxury condo, preferably in Asoke, Phorm Phong, Thong Lo, or Ekkamai. My budget is 50,000 baht per month for rent alone. The condo should have a great view of the city with a balcony, be near the BTS and/or MRT. Ideally, it would be something similar to the M. Silom condos in the Silom area.

Which condos do you recommend?

I'm next to Thong Lo BTS staying in the crest 34 which is a nice place new condo build I think 2015 with a good rooftop pool and gym 1 minute walk to BTS . It was a tossup between here and Ashton Morph 38 (the bigger one there's 2 next to each other the bigger one further has nicer rooms) I hunted around the same areas as you from asok to thonglo, looked at about 10 different condo blocks and these 2 were my preference if I was going to stay long term. The Ashton has a free 24-hour shuttle service to the BTS which is decent as it's about a 5 minute walk if you don't have a bike/car

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=the+crest+34&oq=the+crest+34&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61j69i64l3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=ashton+morth+38&oq=ashton+morth+38&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2945j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

have lots of rooms on hipflat

Edit: Forgot to add that as well there's obviously farang in this area but it's nowhere near what you will experience if you stay between Asoke/Phorm Phang where's it's rammed, so you keep a bit more of the Thai culture feeling with small local restaurants as well as bigger ones for japanese, farang food etc. and get to avoid drunks at night. Which was another big factor why I opted for here as opposed to nearer Asok which you wouldn't mind for a short-term stay, but long term I'd rather be away from all that as I will be coming back and forwards frequently between here and singapore.

Archived