Best go-go/cabaret to go with girlfriend?

Days Off

suzie wong on soi cowboy does a show most nights.  ladies using their private parts to shoot darts into balloons, some body paint, etc...  you could stop by and see what time the show is planned for.  shark bar and lighthouse (soi cowboy) don't have a show but are somewhat tame and hopefully wouldn't alarm your lady.

i'd avoid 'shows' in patpong, most are not shows at all just a rip off.  no show but you get to pay 500thb for a beer (or worse).  i can't remember seeing any shows in nana plaza but billboard is a popular place. 

my 2c: ping pong, plastic tube beating, and other dumb shit sux ass

and beats me how anyone in her right mind can think its sexy,

most mama-san are just as clueless as it ever gets.

ask around for sensual lesbian shows

On 03/03/2018 at 3:21 PM, jak2002003 said:

Yes.  Maybe OP has a women who is more into women that men.......

For a lot of men....that would be "heaven sent". I know a few who tried to get their lady's to "experiement" in that direction.

Thanks for the info.  Suzy Wong is the only Soi Cowboy venue I have visited...was curious if any of the others would have been better.  Ultimately, we ended up having a good time listening to some live music elsewhere and didn’t make it to Soi Cowboy.

BTW...she said she didn’t want to see a ladyboy show.  She’s not bi, but enjoys the shows.  

On 3/3/2018 at 10:46 PM, buick said:

suzie wong on soi cowboy does a show most nights.  ladies using their private parts to shoot darts into balloons, some body paint, etc...  you could stop by and see what time the show is planned for.  shark bar and lighthouse (soi cowboy) don't have a show but are somewhat tame and hopefully wouldn't alarm your lady.

i'd avoid 'shows' in patpong, most are not shows at all just a rip off.  no show but you get to pay 500thb for a beer (or worse).  i can't remember seeing any shows in nana plaza but billboard is a popular place. 

Just now, murraynz said:

yes, i went to show in soi cowboy recently, with my thai gf and two of her friends..two had   NEVER  been in any gogo bar before. they were all absolutely amazed-loved it all.

these girls are not bi, or any other type of pervert--they just enjoyed seeing something different , "how the other half live" and seeing what tourists "flock" to thailand to see--male and female...

its all harmless fun-  nothing wrong with that..

I remember giving in some years back to a regular Thai GF's request to go visit one of the bars at Soi Cowboy, which I reluctantly agreed to.

Went in, sat down, had a couple beers, were joined by two bar ladies who chatted with my GF at the time a bit, and then suddenly, the GF gets up and stomps out without a word. I follow her, and eventually catch up with her on Asoke Road.

She claims the two BGs told her I was their regular customer in the bar, when in fact, I hadn't ever been in that bar before and didn't know the two bar staff from anywhere. And more broadly, I wasn't someone who ever particularly hung out at Soi Cowboy bars on my own.

I have no idea what was going on with that... was the GF at the time just a flake (that was the last night I ever saw her) or were the BGs trying to get rid of the GF so they'd potentially have a paying customer to themselves... Have no idea...  But it went wrong very fast.

Angel/Witch in Nana. Decent choreographed shows with costumes that are not too raunchy. The one in Pattaya is better, if you have that choice. Of course, you have to sit through the bar girl semi-dancing periods between shows, but the wait is not too long.

25 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I remember giving in some years back to a regular Thai GF's request to go visit one of the bars at Soi Cowboy, which I reluctantly agreed to.

Went in, sat down, had a couple beers, were joined by two bar ladies who chatted with my GF at the time a bit, and then suddenly, the GF gets up and stomps out without a word. I follow her, and eventually catch up with her on Asoke Road.

She claims the two BGs told her I was their regular customer in the bar, when in fact, I hadn't ever been in that bar before and didn't know the two bar staff from anywhere. And more broadly, I wasn't someone who ever particularly hung out at Soi Cowboy bars on my own.

I have no idea what was going on with that... was the GF at the time just a flake (that was the last night I ever saw her) or were the BGs trying to get rid of the GF so they'd potentially have a paying customer to themselves... Have no idea...  But it went wrong very fast.

It is possible the BG's knew your GF and had it in for her...

16 minutes ago, timendres said:

Angel/Witch in Nana. Decent choreographed shows with costumes that are not too raunchy. The one in Pattaya is better, if you have that choice. Of course, you have to sit through the bar girl semi-dancing periods between shows, but the wait is not too long.

Concur.

The missus was very impressed many years ago with the costumes and choreography. Talented and pretty girls - she was clapping hands after every number/routine.

Mind you, she should know, as her background a long time ago was the same job.

A young Thai/Farang couple I know posted this in Facebook a few weeks ago.   Names removed for privacy.   Post written by the 30 year old Thai girl.

******* read on TripAdvisor of a theater or show in Thailand which unlike in England, in Thailand we have a ladyboy show but they are so beautiful ladyboys. We listened to jazz musics downstairs before we went upstairs for the show. We watched cabaret and they were very entertaining and impressively beautiful more than real women. We have drinks; ***** had cocktail and beer and I had a mocktail and some appetizers. When ***** mentioned we are going to Yowarad, I was not that impressed thought we were going to have street food for valentines’ day but it turns out to be a nice jazz bar and a lovely show. I enjoyed this place very much. Then we went to have food somewhere else later because I don’t think I could eat the whole Beijing duck which this place is famous for. I’m glad we went to another place for food but we will come back with friends at this place some other times because then we can order variety food without wondering if we were going to finish them. Lovely jazz place I highly recommended.

Search Google for - Playhouse Cabaret at Shanghai Mansion

A young Thai/Farang couple I know posted this in Facebook a few weeks ago.   Names removed for privacy.   Post written by the 30 year old Thai girl.

******* read on TripAdvisor of a theater or show in Thailand which unlike in England, in Thailand we have a ladyboy show but they are so beautiful ladyboys. We listened to jazz musics downstairs before we went upstairs for the show. We watched cabaret and they were very entertaining and impressively beautiful more than real women. We have drinks; ***** had cocktail and beer and I had a mocktail and some appetizers. When ***** mentioned we are going to Yowarad, I was not that impressed thought we were going to have street food for valentines’ day but it turns out to be a nice jazz bar and a lovely show. I enjoyed this place very much. Then we went to have food somewhere else later because I don’t think I could eat the whole Beijing duck which this place is famous for. I’m glad we went to another place for food but we will come back with friends at this place some other times because then we can order variety food without wondering if we were going to finish them. Lovely jazz place I highly recommended.

Search Google for - Playhouse Cabaret at Shanghai Mansion

Is this the one where they mime to 'How much is that Doggie in the Window'?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

19 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:
On 3/3/2018 at 4:03 PM, Just Weird said:

I'd suggest a new girlfriend.

Sad Man 

Shout that at random in any tourist area of Thailand and you'll have half the guys looking to whoop your butt.

in early 2000 carousel a gogo in walking had tasteful sensual lesbian shows,

i have not seen anything that matches. instead, unfortunately,

mama sans these days think plastic tube beating & banana shoving on fat woman

is as good as it gets

4 hours ago, Saladin said:

I don't know about Bangkok but I went to 'What's Up' in Pattaya a couple of years ago and thoroughly recommend it. It would turn on anybody, including your girlfriend, and isn't sleazy.

Just remember to go left at the end of the soi and not right, into Babydolls. 

Archived