Leather burn

You need to ask them, no one here can speak for your insurer. 

But, out of curiosity, why would 'cleaning liquid' only affect those two narrow strips, are they the only parts that were cleaned?

Edited by Just Weird

Looks more like the liquid from an air freshener...had it before on my old care too. The car wash people attached it after it had fallen off. Unfortunately they attached it on wrongly so it spilled and it stripped the paint straight off the dashboard. 

Shocking! That has wiped at least 23 baht of the resale value.

Get onto the insurers straight away. The No Claims Bonus in Thailand isn't worth the paper it's written on anyway.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Very Brave N L. Ive never found the NCB to be worth bothering with, now we must wait  to see if its just us 2.

I was being facetious (as usual).

Actually, I have had Thailand car insurance epiphany.

After a couple of years of taking care of my own dings and scrapes and not doing the typically Thai annual 'get the car fixed up and let insurance pay' nonsense, just last month, I was rewarded with a whopping 18% NCB discount plus another 5% off for proving I had a dashcam installed.

Great timing as I used the savings to get roses for Mrs NL for Valentine's Day! Otherwise it would have just been the typical somtam shout again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Great timing as I used the savings to get roses for Mrs NL for Valentine's Day! Otherwise it would have just been the typical somtam shout again.

You old romantic you.........but where the roses edible :clap2: