Dry Cleaning in Ban Chang

EVENKEEL

There is a place with a sign on the road leading to the jungle bar. 

If you pass the Micassa restaurant on your right you reach an offset junction go straight through, if you know what I mean, new coffee shop on your left and about 100  metres on your right you'll see the sign.

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

If you pass the Micassa restaurant on your right you reach an offset junction go straight through, if you know what I mean, new coffee shop on your left and about 100  metres on your right you'll see the sign.

Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow.

Try the pink coloured dry cleaning place on the Sukhumvit. Its on the opposite side of the road to Tesco just down from Harrods (the place with buckets, pots and pans) and a picture framing place which is virtually next door. I've been going there for 12 years and their friendly and do a good job.

6 hours ago, Big Guns said:

Try the pink coloured dry cleaning place on the Sukhumvit. Its on the opposite side of the road to Tesco just down from Harrods (the place with buckets, pots and pans) and a picture framing place which is virtually next door. I've been going there for 12 years and their friendly and do a good job.

I agree with BG ... it's called "Popular Dry Cleaning" ... fast and reliable (from my only 8 years patronage) :sleepy:

• Sad 1

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:42 AM, overherebc said:

Took a pair of slacks to that place, 50bht. I guess it's legit.

8 hours ago, Big Guns said:

Bought quite a few things from 'Harrods' but never tried any of their rats. Most of them look pretty big and healthy. ??