Credit Card for parking (Salary max 20.000 bath)

Hi All
My friend is looking for a credit card, with parking benefits (like Phuket Central Festial). A credit card with a maximum income of 20.000 bath without depositng an amount on a fixed account. - It should NOT be Bangkok Bank.
I know SCB Beyond, KTB Signature etc. have, but here you need to earn 70.000 and 50.000 bath.

Any suggestions?

Sakuraa, you should never be a financial adviser in the business world. 

Answer the question or don’t comment. Of course her income is more than 20.000 bath. 

Like me. My salary slip is only 50.000 bath but my income is over 300.000 bath every month. 

Edited by SkyHighGroup

8 hours ago, SkyHighGroup said:

Like me. My salary slip is only 50.000 bath but my income is over 300.000 bath every month. 

I hope your tax evasion is well hidden. It's illegal you know.

Getting an unsecured credit card of any form with a declared income of only 20k Baht (that's the Thai currency you know) is going to be difficult.

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

I hope your tax evasion is well hidden. It's illegal you know.

Getting an unsecured credit card of any form with a declared income of only 20k Baht (that's the Thai currency you know) is going to be difficult.

Not if it’s foreign income, as you can see in my lastest post. 

But sorry to say. You also don’t now “anything” about credits cards down here.

I already have the AMEX Platinum and SCB Beyond in Thailand, but I only know the high Tier cards. 

ALL the bank credit cards starts with a minimum income at 15.000 bath (unless the banks gives it to you after graduating). 

The banks “don’t” care about, if you go in minus, because they earn interest. 

QUESTION: I’m loooking people in here that’s already approved for a credit card or has a wife, who know about credit cards with parking benefits. With a salary slips under 20.000 bath (the 15.000 bath cards = the low tier). 

Edited by SkyHighGroup

UPDATE to my post https://thaicybercard.com/

on this site you can see most of the credit cards and ALL of the banks credit cards starts with a minimum salary of 15.000 bath and if you also ask the banks it’s 15.000 bath (next 50.000+ for Visa Platinum, 70.000 for Visa Signature and MC World). 

The websites is just not updated with all the new credit cards. 

Thats why I’m asking about any suggestions about low tier.

Is should be a simple question and not comment by foreigners with no insight in the credit card system in Thailand. 

I KNOW that 15.000 bath is nothing compared to a foreign salary, but the fact is. It’s 15.000 bath you need for a credit card. 

Edited by SkyHighGroup