Bar problem

2 hours ago, pomegranate said:

Where are the head teachers, the censors ?

Talking freely about vaccines is forbidden on Thaivisa, but talking about how to consume prostitutes is allowed. 

I doubt anyone is doing a Hannibal Lecter here; they're simply putting some more hours on the receptacle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

It would be fair all round , if they would agree on a payment per ejaculation .

First ejaculation would be 1000 Baht , second one 700 Baht and third one 500 Baht and 500 Baht per ejaculation after that , with a time limit of 12 O'Clock in the afternoon , the following day , after that, the price goes back to 1000 Baht

I've always thought the girls should pay for each orgasm they have; perhaps some pro bono work could be arranged

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Welcome to Thailand!

Many of us had an experience like that at some stage. And many of us learned from it.

You learned tonight and you won't do the same mistake again.

You could go back to the bar and ask for a partial refund but your chance to get any money back is very low. And if you get into a (heated) argument with anybody in the bar you only lose face or worse. Forget about it.

For the future I suggest you tell the girl clearly what you want and confirm that she understood what you talk about. If she just says "yes, yes, I do anything you want" then she likely didn't understand it (or you didn't ask for enough or she is one of the few exceptions). Agree on a price and pay after the service. And if you really insist on i.e. 9am and another round of sex in the morning better tell her in advance.

Forget about it, take another one, and enjoy the rest of the night!

spot on ! could not of put it any better. good advice.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, buick said:

i had that surprise !!!  had to pay 200thb to get my she/he out of the room.  well done with your 100thb.  that was back in 1997 for me, my second trip to thailand (phuket).  long time was 2,000 back then (short time didn't exist).

You guys never heard of the  Dundee? Never take a "girl" to your room without knowing first.

1997 was 26 to 36 THB to the USD in that one year--so $77 to $56, depending on the rate. 

Seems to me you got overcharged. And, to say short time didn't exist, well, no wonder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

My dad used to say something similar. He said "if you can't hit the nail with the hammer forget about being a chippy; try for brain surgeon son."

My father had a big butt...He said 'he needed a big hammer to drive home a long nail'.

50 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You guys never heard of the  Dundee? Never take a "girl" to your room without knowing first.

1997 was 26 to 36 THB to the USD in that one year--so $77 to $56, depending on the rate. 

Seems to me you got overcharged. And, to say short time didn't exist, well, no wonder.

i introduced my 'girl' to several of my friends and they all gave me the thumbs up.  but the security guard at the holiday inn patong did give me an odd look as i entered the elevator.  of course i only realized what it meant in hindsight.

i was in patong in july 97 when the baht went from 25 to 50 overnight.  i was there for two weeks.  the first week was 25, the second was 50.  this 'girl' was from the first week.  i only remember 2,000 because we all joked about 2,000 being a 'unit'.  everything cost 2,000.  the hotel (per night), a round of golf, a soapy at cristin's, the group dinner (2,000 total, not each), your bar tab (not the group, yours !!!), and your girl for the night.  of course, the second week of the trip was much cheaper for all of us but still cost the same in thb.  as i recall, the go go bar ladies were more expensive in phuket than bangkok in those days.

• Like 1

I appreciate all the replies. Some very smart posters who put some pieces together. The thing that tricked me was the bar said I had to pay upfront because she was young and she was, 18 years old.

I have a theory all men are attracted to 18 year old girls, only some are brave enough to admit it.

Of course, she was sweet up front but she played me and completely changed her peronality. A well trained scammer I wasn't expecting from a youngin' with no tats but she got me.

I know all these places try to hose you but I feel like this was a little above and beyond and maybe someone could contact the owner to make this better.

• Like 1

Ok, I think this has gone on long enough and should have been closed sooner as per the following:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

:mfr_closed1: