Visa

ethomas

Dear All,

I have 1 round trip ticket Riyadh 1st May – Bangkok 19th May – Riyadh and will get visa-on-arrival.

I have another round trip ticket Bangkok 16th May (leaving on exit) – Manila 19th May – Bangkok

Do I need to go through the immigration procedure on the way from Manila to Bangkok to catch my Riyadh flight?

Thank you in advance

Please verify your flights are from the same Bangkok airport (Don Mueang International Airport vs Suvarnabhumi Airport)

The May 19th Manila – Bangkok stop should be treated like any other layover where you are making a connecting flight, so no need need to clear immigration as you might during a longer stopover.  You and your luggage may still need to be processed through security when transiting from International Arrivals to International Departures.

If the time for the layover to your connecting flight is short (less than two hours) you may want to ask your Manila flight check-in agent to check your bags to the final destination (Riyadh) and show them both ticketsBangkok airport would then handle getting your checked luggage to the connecting flight.

• Like 1