setting up an online business for my wife

seajae

I grow trees here as a hobby to keep myself busy, because I am known around the world for what I do I get a lot of people querying if I sell but because my hobby is not a business I was looking at getting my wife to start her own business filling peoples queries. I want nothing to do with it so it will be totally in her name, that way I will not need a work permit etc as I just enjoy working with my trees creating new varieties. I was just wondering what needs to be done to set it up for her, any help would be appreciated, it will not be a major money spinner but allow her earn to earn a bit extra in certain seasons

Edited by seajae

2 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

I will not need a work permit etc as I just enjoy working with trees in Thailand   ??  answered your own question   ??

the business is for my wife not me, I am not interested in running one but would like her to do it properly and register as a business if that is needed for online sales

3 hours ago, seajae said:

the business is for my wife not me, I am not interested in running one but would like her to do it properly and register as a business if that is needed for online sales

So your wife will grow her own trees?