FBI tried to contact 'sex coaches' in Thai jail

snoop1130

FBI tried to contact 'sex coaches' in Thai jail

By Ivan Watson and Kocha Olarn, CNN

180228185940-nastya-rybka-instagram-exlarge-169.jpg

Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)FBI agents have tried to meet a pair of self-styled "sex coaches" detained in a Bangkok jail who claim to have evidence of Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, a senior Thai official told CNN.

Belarussian citizens Anastasia Vashukevich and Alexander Kirillov sent a handwritten letter last month to the US Embassy in Bangkok asking for help in getting them released in exchange for information on alleged meddling in the US presidential election.

The FBI agents contacted Thailand's Immigration bureau last week to try to organize the meeting, the highly placed source in the department said.

The request was refused by Thai officials because only legal representatives and family members of the detainees are permitted access to the detainees, added the source, who is not authorized to speak to media.

Asked about the FBI's attempt to meet the pair, a spokesperson for the US embassy in Bangkok referred CNN to a statement released last week.

Full Story: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/13/asia/thai-russian-sex-coaches-lawyers-intl/index.html

cnn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright CNN 2018-3-13

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this story about " meddling in the US presidential erlection  gets more stupid day by day...

The US did "meddling" in the regimes of other states from the beginning, with under cover or open kind of tools like war:

south america (Chile, Honduras, Panama, nearly every state), all of Europe , Ukraine , Iraq,Iran, Syria,Libya, .. it would be an endless list to count them all. Killing millions of people this way.  Even in Russia they  are doing it, especially after the end of the Sowjet Union.

Now this big Propaganda champaign about meddling of Russia in the last election !  who are the fools who take this seriously

(ups, I forgot: all of you who did vote for Miss Clinton...)

(I could add up a lot , what I do not like about Trump. but that is another story....

11 hours ago, dieter1 said:

(ups, I forgot: all of you who did vote for Miss Clinton...)

the presidential candidate pool was rather weak though I would have like to vote for a real man but michelle was not running. 

Russian National Security Council chief Nikolai Patrushev (former head of the FSB, and one of Putin's go-to guys for a mop-up) was in Bangkok on day 2 of this "issue" and met with Junta Supremo Prayut. He flew in on the same plane used in the Argentine-Russian cocaine smuggling cock-up.

There is no way the Thais will let the FBI near these folks; no Viktor Bout redux. 

That said if there was a shred of truth to the allegations you can be sure nerve agents would have already been liberally applied.

6 minutes ago, irwinfc said:

so now anyone can claim knowledge of russian links and get the attention of the FBI? just lowers the credibility of the investigation.

Don't tell anyone but I too met with the Russians in Moscow in 2016 and gave them advice as to how best get the person they wanted elected in 2017.  Then flew off and had a week on the Eclipse, Roman Abramovich's super yacht.  What a week it was. Wined and dined but finally had to head home with a fatter bank account.  Of course mine is well hidden where the FBI can't find it.  Keep this a secret, please.

5 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Don't tell anyone but I too met with the Russians in Moscow in 2016 and gave them advice as to how best get the person they wanted elected in 2017.  Then flew off and had a week on the Eclipse, Roman Abramovich's super yacht.  What a week it was. Wined and dined but finally had to head home with a fatter bank account.  Of course mine is well hidden where the FBI can't find it.  Keep this a secret, please.

Did you use the services of a sex coach too?

12 hours ago, dieter1 said:

cia is for covered operations (they did not inform public what they are doing). for police-work in public , you have the FBI. THIS is for the public !

As I understand things, and may be wrong, the FBI is a domestic operation and so as an overseas event is outside their brief?

Archived