Paralysed old man alone without food for ten days helped in Hua Hin

webfact

Paralysed old man alone without food for ten days helped in Hua Hin

1pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Manager reported on a story of a paralyzed man who had been abandoned by his family in a locked up Hua Hin town house.

A good Samaritan by the name of Saithan Pheuanphut contacted the media to tell them of the plight of the man found under lock and key in a house in the Karat estate.

He had been without food for ten days and was alone on the floor downstairs. The gate and the front door were locked up.

He was unable to speak but neighbors were able to communicate to the extent that his daughter and her husband had gone away and left him there. They cut their way in.

Neighbors have been helping him and contacted the local social services and police.

Social worker Panida La-ongjit is helping out and the police are trying to trace his relatives. 

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-16

Disgusting scum, thats what his daughter and her husband are, bloody disgusting scum.

The pair of them need a bloody good kicking, leaving a paralyzed old man locked in a house alone, no food.

Thais are supposed to be good caring people, but not these 2 a++eh+les.

When i am left alone on my bed unable to move, my wife makes sure there is water, and food if she will be away a while.

Also my phone is within reach, remote for air/ fan/ gate are all within reach.

1 hour ago, AlQaholic said:

We don't know the full story, maybe the daughter had an accident or something.

Wether we know the story or not, what they did was disgraceful.

How was he to get help? People had to cut their way in.

The fact he is paralyzed ( same as me ) provision should have been made for his welfare.

3 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

We don't know the full story, maybe the daughter had an accident or something.

STOP with the possible excuses! Have some thought for the victim.

Why was he locked in the house without 'provisions' and it seems no neighbour or other family member was told about him?

Sure doesn't sound like a caring family to me. One can only hope that karma catches up with the daughter and her husband soon.

On 3/16/2018 at 6:11 PM, lvr181 said:

STOP with the possible excuses! Have some thought for the victim.

Why was he locked in the house without 'provisions' and it seems no neighbour or other family member was told about him?

Sure doesn't sound like a caring family to me. One can only hope that karma catches up with the daughter and her husband soon.

uhhmm, they went out for 10 minutes and got run over by a car?

12 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

uhhmm, they went out for 10 minutes and got run over by a car?

It is obvious by your flippant comment,that you are 100% able bodied.

I hope you are never in an accident, and left paralyzed, if it happened to you, your attitude would be a lot different.

For all you people know this guy suffers from dementia and is just making things up. You can't just assume that one side of the story is the correct one.

When my grandmother started getting Alzheimers she did stuff like this; claiming that she had been locked inside her apartment by her children and left without food for weeks, when that was absolutely not the case. She had just locked the doors, hidden/forgotten the keys somewhere. When we called, she said everything was fine and sounded just like normal, but later screamed for help from her balcony.

Of course this man might have an evil daughter that locked him up and left him for dead, but you can't just assume that's the case. It's not about making excuses, it's about actually looking at what all sides say before forming an opinion.

1 minute ago, Myran said:

For all you people know this guy suffers from dementia and is just making things up. You can't just assume that one side of the story is the correct one.

When my grandmother started getting Alzheimers she did stuff like this; claiming that she had been locked inside her apartment by her children and left without food for weeks, when that was absolutely not the case. She had just locked the doors, hidden/forgotten the keys somewhere. When we called, she said everything was fine and sounded just like normal, but later screamed for help from her balcony.

Of course this man might have an evil daughter that locked him up and left him for dead, but you can't just assume that's the case. It's not about making excuses, it's about actually looking at what all sides say before forming an opinion.

What a ridiculous crazy comment!!!!

Hells teeth the poor old man is PARALYZED, how the hell could he do that???

I have been on TV  now nearly 11 years, and have never seen a more ridiculous comment.

Myran you should be ashamed of yourself making that comment.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a ridiculous crazy comment!!!!

Hells teeth the poor old man is PARALYZED, how the hell could he do that???

I have been on TV  now nearly 11 years, and have never seen a more ridiculous comment.

Myran you should be ashamed of yourself making that comment.

Against my better judgment I'm going to respond to your ridiculous nonsense, though I can tell you're the kind of person who won't actually listen.

I'm going to spell it out to you like I would to a child, since you obviously have a hard time understanding what people write: I am NOT saying that the man has Alzheimer's and that he did this to himself. Again: I am NOT saying that. What I AM saying is that you can't just assumed what happened based on what one person says; before we know what actually happened it has to be verified. Are you with me so far? I used Alzheimer's as an example of very real circumstances under which this could happen, but I am NOT saying that this is the case. Do you understand the difference?

Furthermore, do you know to what extent the man is paralyzed? Is he paralyzed from the neck down? From the waist down? In one arm? In one leg? Is there any kind of paralysis that would allow a man to lock a gate and a door, or is that completely out of the question? I ask because my neighbor is a man in his 70's, paralyzed from the waist down, who manages to take care of himself just fine. Imagine that.

I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to someone who I imagine is an adult. Do you not understand the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? If someone accused you of being a rapist, would you be happy if everyone just assumed it was true instead of staying skeptical and waiting for the conclusion of the investigation?

YOU should be ashamed of yourself for that absolutely vile comment, and if you have any decency you'll apologize to me. I won't hold my breath, however.

1 hour ago, Myran said:

Against my better judgment I'm going to respond to your ridiculous nonsense, though I can tell you're the kind of person who won't actually listen.

I'm going to spell it out to you like I would to a child, since you obviously have a hard time understanding what people write: I am NOT saying that the man has Alzheimer's and that he did this to himself. Again: I am NOT saying that. What I AM saying is that you can't just assumed what happened based on what one person says; before we know what actually happened it has to be verified. Are you with me so far? I used Alzheimer's as an example of very real circumstances under which this could happen, but I am NOT saying that this is the case. Do you understand the difference?

Furthermore, do you know to what extent the man is paralyzed? Is he paralyzed from the neck down? From the waist down? In one arm? In one leg? Is there any kind of paralysis that would allow a man to lock a gate and a door, or is that completely out of the question? I ask because my neighbor is a man in his 70's, paralyzed from the waist down, who manages to take care of himself just fine. Imagine that.

I can't believe I have to explain this stuff to someone who I imagine is an adult. Do you not understand the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? If someone accused you of being a rapist, would you be happy if everyone just assumed it was true instead of staying skeptical and waiting for the conclusion of the investigation?

YOU should be ashamed of yourself for that absolutely vile comment, and if you have any decency you'll apologize to me. I won't hold my breath, however.

Me apologize you cannot be serious !!

The poor man is paralyzed just the same as me, impossible for him to move.

So your nonsense about him possibly doing it himself, well words fail me.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Me apologize you cannot be serious !!

The poor man is paralyzed just the same as me, impossible for him to move.

So your nonsense about him possibly doing it himself, well words fail me.

i presume when i get paralyzed from the waist down,

i will still have the strength to crawl on my elbows

to the fridge and take a nembutal drink

56 minutes ago, poanoi said:

i presume when i get paralyzed from the waist down,

i will still have the strength to crawl on my elbows

to the fridge and take a nembutal drink

Sounds like you have already had far too much to drink. Maybe, when you sober up, you will understand just how crass your post is.

Archived