Dart Boards Must Now Be Registered to Prevent Gambling According to TDA

snoop1130

19 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Registering a dart-board does not ensure gambling will not take place. :coffee1:

Oh ye of little faith.

Prostitution is illegal - so there is none.

Yingluck said there was no corruption in the rice scheme and her government - so there was none.

No corruption or nepotism or abuse of authority, spending etc has been found regarding this government - so there is none.

Tourist numbers are exceptionally high, smoking has been banned on beaches, as well as littering, and nasty farang crooks are being arrested - everyone must be happy.

How do you stop all this illegal betting by hordes of gambling mad dart players - make them register the dart-boards and sign to say they won't allow gambling - that will stop it!

Farang not understand.

This is why we have so many problems and unhappiness in the West!

5 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

the linked article says the registration and number given will be free.  So is this just a classic example of some stupid boss saying do something, so people just go along with it?  I get that at work a lot

Are you the boss? 

10 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Are you the boss? 

Nope.  I am the senior guy they hired to make things work and be efficient and use the best practices.  My job is to course correct the silly time wasting inefficient and redundant things.  That is why they pay me 160K a year and why I took the job.  I was ready to retire or keep contracting part time and visiting Thailand between gigs.  Frankly, the management is so stubborn even when confronted with facts and better or proper solutions, they fight it. No big deal.  After April 2 I don't owe any relocation from the transfer and I can punch out.  Rent in the local is paid through april 15, so after that, take my terminal 3 week vacation, head home, chill at the beach for a while, let Thai songkran blow over, then go play darts in pattaya!

16 hours ago, car720 said:

Aha!!!

So you work for the Australian government then?:cheesy:

Nah, I just work in a big USA aerospace company that supposedly has smart people and engineers and scientists, but I swear once they become management or put a tie on, it must cut off the blood to their brain and they start forgetting logic, rationale, efficiency, etc.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Nah, I just work in a big USA aerospace company that supposedly has smart people and engineers and scientists, but I swear once they become management or put a tie on, it must cut off the blood to their brain and they start forgetting logic, rationale, efficiency, etc.

So aerospace is a synonym for the empty space between the ears.:cheesy:

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, car720 said:

So aerospace is a synonym for the empty space between the ears.:cheesy:

Yeah, or the girls in Los Angeles, California that I dated.   That is why I started going to Thailand.  The girls there talk less and are more friendly.  Gold digging happens anywhere so that doesn't bother me

I would imagine rosters will be next to be registered as the locals are quite fond of an old cock fight. And as for the gambling that goes on every sunday afternoon over a few bottles of Leo while muay thai is on TV.

And the powers that be register dartboards!! 

1 hour ago, gk10002000 said:

Yeah, or the girls in Los Angeles, California that I dated.   That is why I started going to Thailand.  The girls there talk less and are more friendly.  Gold digging happens anywhere so that doesn't bother me

oldest profession in the world or so they say.:cheesy: