Poll Results: Lady-boy ‘encounters’ high among foreigners

webfact

Poll Results: Lady-boy ‘encounters’ high among foreigners

By Dan Cheeseman 

thai-ladyboy.jpg?resize=800,500&ssl=1

Mention Thailand to people and chances are in addition to mentioning the beautiful beaches they will also drop in a few words on lady-boys too.

Over the years it has certainly featured in many a bar conversation, you must have heard them ‘Would you?’, ‘Have you?’ and ‘Is it Gay to go with a lady-boy’ type debate. So I wanted to put the questions to a poll and 300 replies later I have some interesting data.

38% have had a sexual encounter with a lady-boy

Did this figure surprise me? Well it should have done but it didn’t. I shared the stats in my office and my foreign sales guy said “Yes, I fall into that category too”.

attractive.jpg?w=600&ssl=1

80% of all respondents said they found lady-boys attractive, so is it that unrealistic not to expect a big slug of that group not to have had a sexual encounter with them. I guess I should have put a filter into what this encounter actually constituted, but still, at very least some slap and tickle did take place.

Further more, 16% who said they had not had a sexual experience also said they did not rule out the chance were it to present itself. So the flat out ‘No – and never will’ turned out to be the minority group.

Full story: https://danaboutthailand.com/2018/03/19/poll-results-lady-boy-encounters-high-among-foreigners/

-- DAN IN THAILAND 2018-03-19

If you didn't know before, just look at the breasts on this shemale: far too symmetrical. I am sure plastic surgeons know that we are all normally lop sided so who is it that says where to put the buzwabs?

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Sleeping with trannies makes them gay.

There is the distinct possibility that they are bisexual.

If they were gay, they would be more inclined towards men, not men who look and act like women.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I got some (straight) friends who nowadays prefer ladyboys over girls.

If they know they are ladyboys and have a sexual encounter with them, then no way are they straight, bisexual or homosexual, but not 100% straight.

17 minutes ago, Justfine said:

I will refer to your expertise.

You likely mean "defer", unless you intend to quote me in conversations and publications.

But not much expertise is required to understand the differences between heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual. They are fairly self-explanatory.

29 minutes ago, timendres said:

You likely mean "defer", unless you intend to quote me in conversations and publications.

But not much expertise is required to understand the differences between heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual. They are fairly self-explanatory.

Again I refer to your comments and expertise.