Driver, Chinese tourist dead, three tourists seriously injured in Phang Nga minivan crash

webfact

Driver, Chinese tourist dead, three tourists seriously injured in Phang Nga minivan crash

The Phuket News

1521526308_1-org.jpg

The minivan, carrying eight Chinese tourists from a hotel in Patong and heading to Mu Ko Similan National Park in Phang Nga. Photo: Kitti Wongrattanawut

PHUKET: A minivan driver and a female Chinese tourist died while three Chinese tourists sustained serious injuries when a minivan heading from Phuket collided with an 18-wheeler truck in Phang Nga earlier today.

Capt Yuttapon Yafa of the Khok Kloi Police in Phang Nga was notified of an accident at a U-turn near Wat Pa Thanun (Thanun Temple) on Phetkasem Rd in Phang Nga at 9am today (Mar 20).

Khok Khoi Police Chief Col Jirasak Seamsak and Capt Jarungsak Sirawat, Takua Thong District Chief Bancha Tanuin, Chief of Phang Nga Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Phang Nga Office (DDPM-Phang Nga) Sayan Kitmano, Director of Takua Thong Hospital Dr Wisit Yongyut, Mai Khao rescue workers and Loma Phang Nga rescue workers were immediately dispatched to the scene.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/driver-chinese-tourist-dead-three-tourists-seriously-injured-in-phang-nga-minivan-crash-66415.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-03-20

Well here we go again, saw those idiots so many times oncoming in my lane...This time he forgot that an 18 wheeler does not move, because he does not have to. Brains of both drivers would probably not qualify to get a engagement in a monkey cage @ any zoo. Sorry for the girl.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Get Real said:

Like I always say. When you got to do a job, then you should do it full scale. Can´t hardly see that this piece of crap has been a car before.

thats because it never was  its clearly the remains of the mini bus

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

thats because it never was  its clearly the remains of the mini bus

Is your profession by any chance, President of the Annoying Perfect Word Foundation? 

Or, maybe you´re just that funny guy that you find one in a million of. You´re purely hillarious!

Edited by Get Real
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Is your profession by any chance, President of the Annoying Perfect Word Foudation? 

Or, maybe you´re just that funny guy that you find one in a million of. You´re purely hillarious!

:smile:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PJPom said:

Sadly this is the norm, no use making any comments,wiser people than me have been making them for years but nobody in authority listens or cares.

T I T  this is Thailand 

Agreed but it is more than that.  The people don't care.  For every picture and piece of video we see of these awful events so do the Thais who are causing this chaos.  But they just carry on regardless of the carnage and loss of life.  T.I.T indeed!

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Is your profession by any chance, President of the Annoying Perfect Word Foundation? 

Ha ha touché mate

You just said what I was thinking

Just another one of those nit pickers with out  a life 

• Thanks 1

Reading the article, the minivan was behind the truck.  The truck was slowing or was stopped and trying to make a u turn and the minivan hit the back of the truck.  Minivan driver speeding crazily and not paying attention?  Didn't notice the truck in front?