Cambodia visa run

My 60 day tourist visa finishes at the end of this month. I want to go to Cambodia and get another 60 day tourist visa. 

Any guide post on ThaiVisa... where to go, how long it takes, what it costs, what documents are needed etc etc? 

Thanks

Ok just seen this on the Thai Embassy website for Phnom Penh

http://www.thaiembassy.org/phnompenh/en/services/7962/86336-Tourist-Visa.html

- documents required are pretty much the same as London

- only difference is the requirement to show $1,000... can this be as bank printout or cash?

- processing time is two working days after submission. Eg apply on Monday and collect on Wednesday

Anybody have experience of using Phnom Penh for getting a 60 day tourist visa? I’ve read online they’re notoriously corrupt

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

6 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

can this be as bank printout or cash?

Cash is not acceptable. It must be a recent bank statement or similar, but can be from an account in any country.

Cambodia is not the ideal place to apply, but is OK if you have a limited prior history of Thai tourist visas in your passport. You have the option of using an agent to get the visa, which some prefer. Standard processing time for visas is four days. For extra money, an agent can likely get this reduced to three days. Next day service does not seem possible now at any price.

when u go to Phnom Pehn use an agent to get ur thai visa, anyone will do it

$50 for 2 nights. $60 for overnight

cheaper almost to let an agent do it for u as its a $1-2 tuk tuk ride to the embassy each way, plus waiting around...