More than half of women are victims of sexual assault by drunken Songkran men, claims report

webfact

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

It describes your behaviour exactly.

Weak men support the feminist cause in the hope of gaining some attention from females.

Of course the feminists hate weak males even more than they hate normal males. 

How on earth does that describe my behavior? You're the one advocating sexual assault on inebriated females, not me. And you are wrong. Weak men are those that have no control over themselves and give women the creeps. But like most sexpats, you wouldn't understand that.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joeyg said:

...It's not gentlemanly to grow or force sexual behavior on a woman in my humble opinion. However if you have any women that want to sexually assault me that will be A-OK, I'm a veteran

I'm not sure squeezing a girls bum as I pass by a drunken wet t-shirt party as 'forcing sexual behaviour'.

'Copping a feel' is entirely normal and acceptable.

7 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

How on earth does that describe my behavior? You're the one advocating sexual assault on inebriated females, not me. And you are wrong. Weak men are those that have no control over themselves and give women the creeps. But like most sexpats, you wouldn't understand that.

'Misogynist' is a label routinely applied to all men who refuse to comply with feminist doctrine.

I don't really think about giving women the 'creeps' that's a western woman concept (use of the word shows just how unmanly you have become), and white women don't exist as sexual objects (or any other objects) in my life. Let them enjoy their lonely life with their cats and your beta orbiting.

12 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Weak men support the feminist cause in the hope of gaining some attention from females.

Of course the feminists hate weak males even more than they hate normal males. 

Maybe they're too young to remember the last "nice guy" fad, what was it in the late 80's? Women would have the "nice guy" to pour all their crap on and then go bang the pool guy or a hells angel because they were so "exciting". Samesame but different, this generation needs to learn it all again.

19 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I'm not sure squeezing a girls bum as I pass by a drunken wet t-shirt party as 'forcing sexual behaviour'.

'Copping a feel' is entirely normal and acceptable.

I agree 100% but not my style.  I do always try to be a gentleman with women, sometimes to a "fault."  I have found the ROI on this type of behavior to to be very good.  Even better is acting on interested, it really drives them crazy any women...

Just now, JemJem said:

It is so easy to guess that threads like this one immediately attract various misogynists, who like to express their bigoted stuff, in the guise of being anti-feminist.

Sad.

Sadly Thailand seems to attract a lot of western male misogynists. They were rejected by women in their home countries all their lives and so developed a contempt for females. They come to places like Thailand because it's the only way they can possibly have some semblance of a sex life, although they do have to pay for that.  I would say that MaeJoMTB and Joeyg fall into this category.

2 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

They come to places like Thailand because it's the only way they can possibly have some semblance of a sex life, although they do have to pay for that.  I would say that MaeJoMTB and Joeyg fall into this category.

Can't imagine having any sex life at 60+ in the western world without being rich or famous. Had the same sex life as everyone else in the UK as an under 40 year old, not much. 

Still can't work up much enthusiasm to view groping a females boobs or bum in a drunken water fight as a 'sex crime'. If you don't want to play, don't go. I certainly won't be attending. 

Sounds like you don't get any and never have, not even in a drunken water fight. 

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Can't imagine having any sex life at 60+ in the western world without being rich or famous. Had the same sex life as everyone else in the UK as an under 40 year old, not much. 

Still can't work up much enthusiasm to view groping a females boobs or bum in a drunken water fight as a 'sex crime'. If you don't want to play, don't go. I certainly won't be attending. 

come on mate. if you grope a strangers boobs or arse that IS as he said sexual assault and do not be surprised if one day you touch the wrong girl and all hell breaks loose

7 hours ago, joeyg said:

I agree 100% but not my style.  I do always try to be a gentleman with women, sometimes to a "fault."  I have found the ROI on this type of behavior to to be very good.  Even better is acting on interested, it really drives them crazy any women...

Your right.

We should treat all ladies with the up most respect.

It's only polite and fair  to give a slight tap on the head, as a warning, before it all comes to fruition :smile:

11 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

come on mate. if you grope a strangers boobs or arse that IS as he said sexual assault and do not be surprised if one day you touch the wrong girl and all hell breaks loose

I'm putting you on 'ignore' as your level of English comprehension isn't high enough to interest me in any discussion.

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I'm putting you on 'ignore' as your level of English comprehension isn't high enough to interest me in any discussion.

i read it mate. you are condoning touching a strangers bottom as if it's normal, i don't know. i just don't get it. but i will tell you something. that will and should get you in trouble one day. nothing about english comprehension unless you care to explain

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

Sounds like you don't get any and never have, not even in a drunken water fight. 

The typical aging sexpat in Thailand. You're an embarrassment and a statistic. But you've come to the right country if you want to meet others like you. There's no shortage if sad old farang pervs in LOS.

2 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

The typical aging sexpat in Thailand. You're an embarrassment and a statistic. But you've come to the right country if you want to meet others like you. There's no shortage if sad old farang pervs in LOS.

"Had the same sex life as everyone else in the UK as an under 40 year old, not much"

well i was hardly there but most of my friends seemed to do perfectly fine 555. i mean come on

I was recently at Jomtein beach with family. Most of the ladies in the 60 yr range as well as many younger ladies topped 200 lbs easy. Most were probably Russian. That is why guys come to Thailand.

So get wet, drunk and slap that ass.

12 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Your right.

It's only polite and fair  to give a slight tap on the head, as a warning, before it all comes to fruition :smile:

Is that what you do at home?

12 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Your right.

6 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Is that what you do at home?

Yes,  Thailand  is my home  :coffee1:

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I was recently at Jomtein beach with family. Most of the ladies in the 60 yr range as well as many younger ladies topped 200 lbs easy. Most were probably Russian. That is why guys come to Thailand.

Yes, many T-34 type in jomtien.

The amphibious type,   is shocking :smile:

On 3/26/2018 at 9:37 AM, stanleycoin said:

Yes,  Thailand  is my home  :coffee1:

Spoken like a true gentleman.  But this thread is about being respectful in the temple not about getting a blowjob how do you compare the two pretty gross really.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:25 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Rude and crude.

Just now, joeyg said:

Rude and crude.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Nope, that is why guys like you come to Thailand. Others actually like the country.

4 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

Nope, that is why guys like you come to Thailand. Others actually like the country.

You're right, what's not to like. Pull a bird as I feel and get pissed all day. I love Thailand.:burp:

Archived