buying a pet at a night market

Buying a dog from a market is bad idea; if only for the simple reason you're supporting the horrible puppy mill operations that produce these poor dogs. If you want a pure bred dog, go find yourself a decent breeder.

• Like 1

Puppy farm issue. Also same sort of issues as backyard breeders. Viruses hanging about killing off the puppies due to sellers lying about them being vaccinated/wormed. Not getting the dog you think. One of my cousins thought he bought a Labrador, the dog never grew more than a foot high. Selling puppies too young so therefore the puppy not getting its first lessons of bite inhibition from its mother. A lot of inbreeding. Other obvious issues like hips, elbows, genetic heart diseases, puppy mange etc. All sorts of breeds mixed so temperament of dog is any ones guess. 

I was at a night market once looking for a leash. The owner asked to see a photo of our dog and asked to pay us to breed with it. She didn't even have a male of the same breed so clearly was just going for looks/size factor. 

• Like 1

Better Yet,
find a rescue centre.
You help save the dog you pick.
You help diminish the puppy mill trade, which, believe me, is a horrid business in any country.

Yes , exactly !!

Don’t buy at night markets.

Google “ Dog shelter “ or “ Dog Rescue “ and save a dogs life !!