Where Am I Near Pattaya?

bmanly

Recent reports indicate that some maidens working in the 'my friend you' bar in soi half-dozen have been displaying classic sgns of rabies - appearing to frothing at the mouth - so it's definately not there!! Sorry I have no idea where it is....

No idea where the rabbies free zone might be, but the second is on the terrace of the Chinese museum/temple near the mountain with the Buddha image carved out.

Called Vihan Sian...

Spot on Monty on the 2nd. one. :o

hehe, if you can read thai, it says on the sign :D

Thanks for giving away clues ol mate. :D

ko lan island for the sign, i think.

It is a big island, can you be a bit more exact, it's not as if you see it everywhere?

It seems you are all stuck so I will post this final photo as a clue. This photo is the exact location where you will find the Rabies sign, on that pier but to the left which is out of the photos range. There is a Water rescue depot there and a tourist office. Now all you have to tell me is which beach it is.

post-5966-1169840159_thumb.jpg

Seems no one knows.

Hat Ta Waen

You can walk up the big hill then down the steps to the beach in about 25 minutes. Or take a motocy from the village pier for 20 baht. Beautiful beach, it's just a bit crowded sometimes with the Chinese and Korean speed boat tourists there during the day.