Good Bike Shops

Desertexile

Morning All,

With Siam Superbike gone - I'm looking for a good bike shop, preferably with a good website. Any ideas?

I had heard that the chap at expatmotors would be moving into bikes but that doesn't appear to have happened.

What I'd really like is the new Ducatti Supermotard........

Or even a second hand Ducatti monster or a Harley.

No sports bikes - 6.5'' makes me look like an elephant with a hunch back, riding an ant

Cheers

Morning All,

With Siam Superbike gone - I'm looking for a good bike shop, preferably with a good website. Any ideas?

I had heard that the chap at expatmotors would be moving into bikes but that doesn't appear to have happened.

No sports bikes - 6.5'' makes me look like an elephant with a hunch back, riding an ant

Cheers

I was just in Siam Speedway on New Petchburi Road (Just before Soi Ekamai) the other day buying a T-shirt for a friend. I'm not a motorcycle person, but they had a wide variety of very nice looking Harleys.

Morning All,

Cheers

Just a thought. I once owned an Aprilia RSV-R 2000 model. Wonderful bike but simply too big for me. Having a 60 degree V twin engine gave it a very tall seat height with quite a stretch to the bars. Made me look like a leather stretched out to dry

Well there is a primo Ducatti for sale at PP motors in Udon, not sure what model. The owner tends to bring in new bike rides them for a bit and I mean a little bit. It's just a standard Honda Dealer, it has the Ducati and a BMW and a brand new Honda 750 Shadow. All are licensed and registered bikes in Thailand. No web site and he is not a big bike dealer.

Morning All,

Cheers

Try www.mocyc.com and www.tarad.com www.big-twin-thailand.com

Morning All,

Cheers

Try www.mocyc.com and www.tarad.com www.big-twin-thailand.com

Thanks Gents