Thailand continues debate on electronic cigarettes

webfact

49 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

To call this a discussion is plain wrong. To have experts who know something about this subject asking the government to change their tobacco lobby law against vaping and to always receive the answer "no" is not a discussion!

You sure you are ok? Just didn´t make sense.

2 hours ago, Dimebag said:

As I read this I stubbed out my cigarette and went to my drawer to dust of my mod

I went looking for mine too but I've moved house a couple of times in the last two years and it's gone. It will have been thrown out with all the crap I dumped when moving.

Also the shelf life on those juices is only 1 year - this is on the 'pure' nicotine liquid which used in production of the end juice and it starts from when it's extracted from the tobacco - something which is worth knowing. I was told this by someone who worked at a company where they produce the 100% nicotine juice from raw materials a few years ago.

11 hours ago, ukrules said:

I went looking for mine too but I've moved house a couple of times in the last two years and it's gone. It will have been thrown out with all the crap I dumped when moving.

Also the shelf life on those juices is only 1 year - this is on the 'pure' nicotine liquid which used in production of the end juice and it starts from when it's extracted from the tobacco - something which is worth knowing. I was told this by someone who worked at a company where they produce the 100% nicotine juice from raw materials a few years ago.

Keep it in the freezer. Extends the shelf life.