Visa Run Company Recommendations

silver sea

Silver, hello

As you are stingy in your details, there are several solutions for a tourist visa:
one that you do not have
the one you have, but want to extend beyond 60 days
the one you have already extended by 30 J. etc ...
It's very varied, Silver. And it will be done legally by legal services. Embassies, consulates, immigrations.

Hello Sirocco

Thank you for your interest and for your posts.

It is true that I am well known for being “kee nee-ow” with my money. Apologies for being similar with my personal details.

I arrived at Bangkok airport on 21st February. I spent two weeks on Samui, and then arrived in HH. I am staying in a small hotel near the night market.

My 60 days ends on 21st April. I have found the HH local immigration office on the basement floor of Bluport shopping mall. I intend to apply there for my 30 day extension.

I am happy in HH, and so I am thinking about what to do next after my 90 days are up.

When I used to stay on Samui, there was a local visa run company I used to get a new tourist visa. We would provide all the necessary paperwork including bank details, and the staff there would type up the application form. 

There would be a mini van service that would pick us up at various points around the island (mine was always at 3.22 am); onto the ferry at 5 am; arrival at Donsak at 6.30 am; onto new minibuses; and off to Kota Bharu we would dash.

The visa run owner would collect our passports once we had been stamped into Malaysia and zoom off on his scooter to the Consulate before they closed at 4 pm.

In the meantime we would be booked into our hotel for the night; breakfast at 8 am; return of visa run owner at 9:30 with our passports and new visas. Then it was a mad dash to the border and back on the highway to catch the 5 pm ferry to Samui. All done with the owner’s Germanic efficiency.

He also owned a massage shop, so I guess that getting a valid visa and a safe round trip between Malasia and Samui was not the only ‘happy ending’ he had on offer.

On one occasion, for a change, I drove my PCX from Samui upto Vientianne for a new visa; a round trip of 3000 kms. It was fun, but it took 10 days, and it took me some time to do research on the internet about how to get across the Friendship Bridge on my motorbike into Laos (there’s a sign on the Thai side of the border saying no motorbikes), and also the particular requirements of the Consulate in Vientianne.

I am pretty lazy and just find it easier to use a local visa run company to sort out the paperwork and to deal with the Consulate, as each one has different requirements. Hence, my post on this local forum, about visa run companies in HH.

I hope the above explains the reason for my OP, but I guess you will now say “TMI” “TMI” (Too Much Information)

There are no visa companies in HH that provide trips to get Tourist Visas

I use this company to go to Vientiane, used them numerous times with no issues

You could also get a Visa Exempt with them which you can extend by another 30 days

https://www.thaivisaservice.com/

If you want a VE then there is also a company in HH that goes to the same border but I don't think they go every day, they are located at the Condochain on Petchkasem Road, opposite Bangkok Hospital

Edited by darrendsd
  • Thanks 1