Robbed Canadian tourists say "we'll definitely be back" as Bo Phut police roll out the red carpet

snoop1130

29 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

How do you feel about claiming that they were vulnerable and exposed to the worlds media with no thought whatsoever for their privacy, or consent, without any evidence of that?

Content..

Image result for troll o meter

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2018 at 7:53 PM, bandito said:

A lot!

It has to do with why a lot of Thai boys are robbing and stealing.

Not able to find a job, no money etc. etc.

My daughter for example just picks up the phone and can work anywhere she likes or wants.

This in sharp contrast to my son who I am now supporting until we see what the conscrition lottery will bring him.

He got called 2 times by a company and has a job lined up there but first the f...... lottery to see if he has to do his Militairy Service.

You understand now what you call "nonsense"?

That's a stretch. Thailand currently has a problem of UNDEREMPLOYMENT.

There are plenty of jobs available for  unskilled labour such as working in hospitality trade, transport, cleaning etc. The catch is that a yaba user will not be able to make ends meet on 300 baht a day.

Look at the perp. Look closely at the sunken face and blotches. Is that a healthy  young man?

It seems that you dislike supporting your son. Sorry to say, but when someone has a kid, there is an obligation to take care of that child and even young adult. Many westerners do not wish to hear that.  People often complain that the rich get richer. Well, there is a reason: My father supported me until I was in my mid 20's. I worked, but had low wages. It allowed me to stay out of debt and to save. Today, I have money because my father subsidized my early life. All of my classmates who have been successful had similar support.  This is how people get wealthy.  

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Does it matter unless you just want to denigrate the police again? 

No intention to denigrate anyone. If an idiot try’s to use a stolen card, it should be simple to catch him. But if someone has a few more brain cells he would not use anything Bank related 

48 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Is that the best that you can come up with in the absence of an adult response from you?

Regrettably it was entirely in keeping with the direction you had seemingly taken the thread.

6 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Regrettably it was entirely in keeping with the direction you had seemingly taken the thread.

How is that exactly, wasn't it you who was claiming that she was all over the news/media/internet courtesy of the RTP without consenting to it?

Edited by Just Weird

On 08/04/2018 at 1:55 PM, Just Weird said:

Did he succeed in buying anything or did the shop refuse him?  

"Channel 7 said the thief was caught after he tried to buy things with one of the stolen credit cards. An alert was sent to the tourist's phone that her card was being used and the thief was soon in custody." 

Not sure if the shop was informed by the card company as well, but they could have been, seeing as he was soon in custody. I know not all cards have Mr, Mrs or Miss on the name, but if the credit card company sent an alert to her phone I guess he was in the process of buying something, with that said it must be a pretty security lax salesperson not to notice a Thai national purchasing goods with a card carrying a farang name.

I'm sure this is a misunderstanding...the accused was trying in the first place to get his hands on her healthy hooters,  peeping out from her pink dress....unfortunately, he missed her knockers and got his hands on the handbag that was in the way. Naughty boy !

Edited by observer90210