Success!

My girlfriend was granted her Fiancee Visa today to the U.K.

A BIG THANKYOU for all the advice i have recieved through this forum.

Cheers

Steve and Bow.

Congratulations, you know where to send the wedding party invitations now !!

Good luck for your future together.

Looking at August/September, Everyone is welcome, THE MORE THE MERRIER, a nice low key event maybe gretna. (Ive had the "big wedding" before) and was still divorced within 4 years. Cheaper option this time as ive only 4 months to save!!!! So if anyone does come, :o vouchers as a wedding present will be gratefully recieved :D:D

Not at all, but for such an auspicious occasion, one should have an auspicious beer or two.

By the way, Moss, when are you going back to Thailand? The Krong Thips you kindly bought me have nearly run out! :D:o:D

Scouse.

Absolutely agree with the first line.

As for the second, probably on hold at the moment because of the situation, but you could take a bypass through the fabled 'Dreaming Spires', on your way or return from getting the visa for Norway and I'll buy a beer instead. :D

This is Oxford I am afraid, no Sing or Chang, but I guess I get by. :D

Good Luck

Moss

Not at all, but for such an auspicious occasion, one should have an auspicious beer or two.

By the way, Moss, when are you going back to Thailand? The Krong Thips you kindly bought me have nearly run out! :bah::o:D

Scouse.

Hey hey hey!!!! This is my night :bah:

START YOUR OWN TOPIC! :D:D

:o:D

By the way, Moss, when are you going back to Thailand? The Krong Thips you kindly bought me have nearly run out! :bah::o:D

Scouse.

Hey hey hey!!!! This is my night :bah:

START YOUR OWN TOPIC! :D:D

:o:D

Sorry about that Steve.

But you will find that these topics sometimes go a little off line and occasionally all sorts of rocks get thrown.

But I reiterate, Great News and Good Luck for the future.

Moss

Congrats to you both Steve :D

I've still got a Chang or 2 in the fridge, for the next time we have a session :bah:

The Krong Thips you kindly bought me have nearly run out! :D:o:D

Scouse.

Falangaman is still out there, isn't he? Anyway, you should be shot for smoking those ciggies filled with Kwai droppings :D