Instruction Book

srisatch

They would have had much more success with a book called "How to get more money out of your farang husband/boyfriend". Would you imagine the rate of success? :o

Edited by alexth

This 'unusual' book selling well in, of all places 7-11s across LOS. Sold out in Samui!

If you can't read it have the gf do so!!

Includes some 'adventurous' proposals!!

What do you think?

Didn't the guy on the cover appear in "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo"?

rough and incomplete translation:

Thai girls who want a farang - come this way!

Farang boyfriend

I love farang

Farang Husband...

- ?

- ?

- some characteristics/personality features of various nationalities

- the steps to getting the farang boyfriend/husband

"This book has (the correct) answers/responses"

-?

It could be you.

---

They would have had much more success with a book called "How to get more money out of your farang husband/boyfriend". Would you imagine the rate of success? :o

Quite! But its made quite clear that $ and € are far preferable to The Baht!

And as for the Cover photo!! Just goes to show Kry Go Dy if he has the necessary I suppose

Hehe cute book, Though I almost fail to see the need for it other than to categorize in broad generalizations the nature of various nationalities of forgieners. And perhaps the lifestyle differences in their home nations. Because it really can't be difficult for Thai girls of any caliber to get a "Farang"

boyfriend I mean you see it all, from the lowest dregs to those who are cultured and of means. The trick I think would be for them is to marry up :o

Filled in the blanks:

Farang boyfriend

I love farang

Farang Husband...

- How do your stars look for catching a farang husband, by Dr. Phaisan Soiphibunwet

- The best locations to look for a farang husband

- Some characteristics/personality features of men of various nationalities

- The steps to getting the farang boyfriend/husband

"This book has the answer!"

The next bride...

...could be YOU!

Written and researched by

The Farang Wife Society

Filled in the blanks:

Farang boyfriend

I love farang

Farang Husband...

- How do your stars look for catching a farang husband, by Dr. Phaisan Soiphibunwet

- The best locations to look for a farang husband

- Some characteristics/personality features of men of various nationalities

- The steps to getting the farang boyfriend/husband

"This book has the answer!"

The next bride...

...could be YOU!

Written and researched by

The Farang Wife Society

cheers meadish :o

i was wondering what it said. hoping someone would fill in the blanks.

I have heard there is a book with "canned" letters (English?) for Thai ladies to send to their farang boyfriends/fiancees, etc.

Anyone heard of this?

:D

I have heard there is a book with "canned" letters (English?) for Thai ladies to send to their farang boyfriends/fiancees, etc.

Anyone heard of this?

Another business opportunity! Who says a foreigner can't make a living in Thailand.

Edited by Bryan in Isaan

Quite! But its made quite clear that $ and € are far preferable to The Baht!

And as for the Cover photo!! Just goes to show Kry Go Dy if he has the necessary I suppose

anyone got a copy, and can show us the cover??

Anyone heard of this?

Yes, I bought the book once in the bookshop in Soi Post Office, Pattaya. I recall it had a red soft cover and was in English for girls to copy into the lettere or now emails (or dual language - I forget). They were full page (A5) letters - mainly tonue in cheek, but often seen from one GF...

It was taken from me in some bar with the words "Give me, I need" and a laugh :D . I thought "No problem, it was only 99 baht and I will get another" which I never bothered..... :o

Yes - seen it in use by one Pattaya girl, she was running an Austrailian as her main sponsor (a policeman if I recall) along with a couple of offers she was looking to bring on stream, she had quite a little production line running from her shared room on Soi Yensabai. She used a small fancy stationary set to write short letters the content of which she would crib from the book of canned love letters sending two a week to each sponsor. She was fairly smart about it in that she used the same design card to the same sponsor. That was her day spent writting letters and getting high, ya-ba was her real friend.

I knew the person sharing the room with her hence I got to see the inner workings of operaton remote farang ATM.

Yes - seen it in use by one Pattaya girl, she was running an Austrailian as her main sponsor (a policeman if I recall) along with a couple of offers she was looking to bring on stream, she had quite a little production line running from her shared room on Soi Yensabai. She used a small fancy stationary set to write short letters the content of which she would crib from the book of canned love letters sending two a week to each sponsor. She was fairly smart about it in that she used the same design card to the same sponsor. That was her day spent writting letters and getting high, ya-ba was her real friend.

I knew the person sharing the room with her hence I got to see the inner workings of operaton remote farang ATM.

One of the girls who worked for me in Samui had a boyfriend in the UK. She used to ask me to help write letters to him. She was a nice girl and I was happy to help out. When he came back to Thailand it was like I knew him so it was a bit weird to meet him for the first time. Then I found out this girl was selling the letters to friends on hers to use. One friend worked in an InterNet Cafe and was selling the letters to other girls who duplicated them with each boyfriend. One innovative little minx was using a mail merge from Word to fill in the name and details of the boyfriends from all over the world. She was smart and avoided being greedy with each one but collectively she was getting money from a pack of guys all believing they were the only one. She used to head of to Western Union to pick up her money almost every day.

I'd really like to see the book - if only to find out if any of my letters are in there.

There's an easier way to get a Farang boyfriend.

Sit at the bar and wait for Mr. Gullible to take his first sip of Chang.

Make eye contact with those sheepish innocent eyes every 5-10 minutes and then go sit next to him.

After some innocent conversation tell him you've only "worked bar" for 2 days and that you don't go with Farang.

After he's bought you a few drinks and offered to pay your bar-fine, turn him down to re-inforce your virgin-like status. He'll be back tomorrow for more of the same.

After a few days of this go back to his room and tell him that you're only doing this for the first time because he is such a nice man. This will be a good opportunity to feed him the usual crap like "I dont want to work bar" and " I only want 1 boyfriend" etc. You know the drill.

Before he goes back home ply the usual lines to guarantee that income comes streaming back from Farangland to your nearest Western Union branch.

Of course, during those first few magical days when romance and chivalry is blossoming, do as many short-times as you can with the regular punters who know the score to keep that baht coming in just in case the "boyfriend" has second thoughts or falls in love with Noi from the next bar. You can't trust these Farangs for a minute.

Who on earth is The Farang Wife Society??

My wife is the Chairperson. They are a secret society and meet in quiet beauty salons to discuss the various merits (or not) of their respective foreign hubbies; fusion cuisine (somtam pie, anyone?); and the driving highlights of the Toyota Yaris.

Anyone heard of this?

I was talking to a bar manager last night who said that some of his girls have a similar book, but containing canned text messages. He said he pissed himself coz he'd received some of the exact same messages from ex's :D

Who on earth is The Farang Wife Society??

My wife is the Chairperson. They are a secret society and meet in quiet beauty salons to discuss the various merits (or not) of their respective foreign hubbies; fusion cuisine (somtam pie, anyone?); and the driving highlights of the Toyota Yaris.

Mine is a member of the Northern Chapter, they meet for lunch and exchange copies of their husbands' bank balance to establish social status within the group. The little one is trying to update to a new Vigo, ostensibly so she can visit the family in the mountains but in reality so she can park it next too or preferably on top of the Yaris owned by that uppity bitch from the village down the hill who married the Swedish guy.

Ya got ta love it

Hahaha what a laugh! Who wants a farang boyfriend anyway? Check out this thread www.mynippon.com/jlover.htm it's a Japanese website for foreign women "How to Find a Japanese Boyfriend".Some tips include:

...behave like a woman

....dress well

.....keep the first date informal

......do not expect a lot

Also how to find an Asian girlfriend/wife with tips on dating and many related dating website links.There is a book doing the rounds in China/HK at the moment on "How to Marry a Foreigner" maybe it's just translated into Thai. Lots of scary stuff in it.

Just goes to show that romance is a formula after all!

Edited by Momo8

There's an easier way to get a Farang boyfriend.

Sit at the bar and wait for Mr. Gullible to take his first sip of Chang.

Make eye contact with those sheepish innocent eyes every 5-10 minutes and then go sit next to him.

After some innocent conversation tell him you've only "worked bar" for 2 days and that you don't go with Farang.

After he's bought you a few drinks and offered to pay your bar-fine, turn him down to re-inforce your virgin-like status. He'll be back tomorrow for more of the same.

After a few days of this go back to his room and tell him that you're only doing this for the first time because he is such a nice man. This will be a good opportunity to feed him the usual crap like "I dont want to work bar" and " I only want 1 boyfriend" etc. You know the drill.

Before he goes back home ply the usual lines to guarantee that income comes streaming back from Farangland to your nearest Western Union branch.

Of course, during those first few magical days when romance and chivalry is blossoming, do as many short-times as you can with the regular punters who know the score to keep that baht coming in just in case the "boyfriend" has second thoughts or falls in love with Noi from the next bar. You can't trust these Farangs for a minute.

This is very interesting input dgoz, I always get this kind of BG. Do you know if there is a another kind and if so, please tell me where or perhaps what I am doing wrong.