Bloodthirsty Attack On British Man On Soi Bukhaew....

libya 115

Source: Pattaya Mail: issue Friday 26th 2007

(Graphic photographs of injuries not posted)

British visitor has leg broken in fight

Police are searching for a foreign man, believed to be British, who attacked a British visitor and broke his leg.

The fight happened at 1 a.m. on January 16 in front of a beer bar on Soi Buakhao. Police arriving at the scene found a group of foreigners assembled. The injured man had already been transferred to Pattaya Memorial Hospital by baht bus. Officers followed and identified the man as Terry Watkins, age 54. He had injuries to his face, his right leg was broken in two places, and he had a deep wound on his ankle down to the bone.

His condition was stabilized after undergoing treatment.

Mrs Aree Tadprakong, 31, the injured man’s girlfriend, said the two of them had gone to the Noi Beer Bar where they celebrated a friend’s birthday. The party ended and they went to take a baht bus to go home. Suddenly a tall man who she believed to be British came up to them and struck Watkins, who fell down. The assailant then put her boyfriend’s right leg over the curb and jumped on it, breaking the bone in two places. Watkins passed out with the pain.

The attacker fled along Soi Honey Inn as Aree placed her injured boyfriend into a baht bus to take him to hospital. Police are trying to trace the man.

Edited by libya 115

Mrs Aree Tadprakong, 31, the injured man’s girlfriend,

"Mrs" ? Was it her husband who beat the man up? :D

Not unless he has taken a Thai name "suddenly a tall man who she believed to be British" :o

Well, she is not going to finger her own husband is she, what better way of putting the BIBs on the wrong foot :D

Good Luck

Moss

Just realized what I said, " finger her own husband". Dam inappropriate choice of words I'd say. :D

Someone must know who this nasty, git is.

I was down Soi Buakhao last night , someone said its now known as Soi Thuggery.

Sounds about right. way to many fools who should have gone to Spain for there holiday.

:o

Why don't you do something useful and help him down. He's one of your own, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Edited by tropo

His gf suspects he was english, now last I checked, doesnt make it so!

Spill the beans Brit, what other info have you got?

There is no way that no one saw something, people everywhere at that time of night, someone must know. Regardless of what the situation this lunatic needs to get caught.

According to my wife and her Thai friends. A boyfriend came to thailand as a suprise for his GF tho whom he had been sending money. He found her with another man and did the Job on him

Isn't love grand? Why did he take it out on the lad, seriously doubt he knew about the other bf? Both should have dumped her.

According to my wife and her Thai friends. A boyfriend came to thailand as a suprise for his GF tho whom he had been sending money. He found her with another man and did the Job on him

Isn't love grand? Why did he take it out on the lad, seriously doubt he knew about the other bf? Both should have dumped her.

You will never loose your Thai G/F you only loose your turn. :o

It shouldn't be too hard to track down this <deleted> idiot then but I guess with her bullsh!ting and the Police not giving a dam nothing will happen. It might not be over yet, if he isn't in Pattaya they could still grab him at the airport if the coppers had any inclination to do their duty.

I didn't take it as that. It doesn't matter where the guy comes from, some punter has walked to a bar and punched out a guy then proceeded to break his legs in 2 places, it's pretty heavy stuff no matter where you come from. I just hope the culprit gets caught because there isn't any excuse for it. For God's sake a 54 year man minding his own business gets king hit then stomped on......... Most of my best mates are Brits.

Sociologically interesting this. "Shagging somebody's bird" in some more dubious circles of the British class system merits "a good kicking". I'd wager that was the justification that the attacker used to approve his own behaviour. Unfortunately he failed to factor in that "his bird" was actually "his ho" and she was simply maximising her income. And the victim was effectively a bystander.

I hope the vicious knut gets locked up longtime where he can figure out his own inadequacies and bitterness in needing to send money halfway across the world to prostitutes and needing to commit grievious bodily harm on 54-year olds.

I have since heard the same story.

I can believe it. About four years ago a neighbour on my floor in my condo came back to Pattaya for a 'surprise visit'. He found his Thai girlfriend with another British guy in his 'condo'. He attempted to throw him off the balcony but failed, but he did manage to blind him in one eye.

The matter was dropped by police and no charges were brought.

I said to my Mrs. "Why didn't the boyfriend confront his disloyal girlfriend?"

And no matter how much I tried; she could not accept this logic.

It seems (to me) that an 'extra' boyfriend is (his) fault in an extra-marital/relationship.

All that a side guys.

Does anyone know what has happened to this guy.

Is he still in Thailand, will he recover from the injuries.

Does anyone know.

I hope he is on the mend.

I do feel sorry for him, right or wrong.

Not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

:o

It takes some vicious bastard to do that. A punch in a rage maybe but the leg over the kerb - it was pre-meditated.

In the UK GBH with INTENT can get up to life

If it was another guy sending money he had probably been watching them from somewhere else in that party building up his fury - lock him up for 5 years.

If so the girl could finger him though could she not - probably together as I type with the other new customer lying in hospital and that would not be the first or last that has happened.

Nobody knows the real story here so why bother. We all know a few guys who live with girls who get money from other men and the works. I knew a Ponce a few years ago who bragged about about it to anyone who would listen, me and friends thought he was quite the fool. These guys could have had words on the phone or even arguments earlier, the leg breaking is well over the top but who knows the truth here, it seems nobody is talking either.

Nobody knows the real story here so why bother. We all know a few guys who live with girls who get money from other men and the works. I knew a Ponce a few years ago who bragged about about it to anyone who would listen, me and friends thought he was quite the fool. These guys could have had words on the phone or even arguments earlier, the leg breaking is well over the top but who knows the truth here, it seems nobody is talking either.

Is this "ponce" a pimp or a camp man? People don't use this word very much these days. If he is a pimp, he has stepped up ( or down ) from the usual trick of avoiding subsidizing his girlfriend's lifestyle because she already has an overseas source of income. He is in fact funding his own lifestyle too. This for some is the Pattaya version of the American dream. :o

Is this "ponce" a pimp or a camp man? People don't use this word very much these days. If he is a pimp, he has stepped up ( or down ) from the usual trick of avoiding subsidizing his girlfriend's lifestyle because she already has an overseas source of income. He is in fact funding his own lifestyle too. This for some is the Pattaya version of the American dream. :o

Never heard the term Camp Man but I have some use for it. A few years ago there was a young German guy who married a hard core hooker in Pattaya. At first he had some money so they moved to the village and had one kid. Later he ran out of money and sent her back to Pattaya to hook and and send home money while he babysat the kid and sat around drinking Lao Khao.

The first guy I called a Ponce was just that, someone who pimped out his girlfriend to other guys for money and let them pay his way. I think for him it was some kind of fetish thing involved beyond the finances but he was a certified cheep asss to boot.

Yes I guess it is the Pattaya Dream for some, leftover sex and a bar tab. I have no idea what happened in the situation with this guy, I just hope he is more careful in the future, sex can indeed be a dangerous sport.