Names On Imm List

smeagle

Thai television reports that 60 people had been arrested and two have already been sentenced. On another note though, they have stated that there are 9,000 as in nine thousand people on the list that they are working through.

Clearly they have ceased the computers of the fake degree sellers in Thailand.

something you want to tell us ............. :o

ps , ask for a friend , aka a friend of mine wants to know

spelling edit

I'm ok all legal, sorry worded it wrongly, but a guy at my school is worried too much, he has to leave the country but he's thinking about imm at the borders.would all border computers be linked to a main one.? ideas would be appreciated.

9,000; that's a pretty big number.

(post edited. It's an immigration list)

This is what they reported on Thai Television. It might just be scare tactics as I would think they meant it in the way that there are 9,000 checks to be done, not that there are 9,000 copies in the system unless they want to check it from 1971? :o

Maybe one more raid before the close of schools if these ones did not get an avalanche of work permits back?

Not all people who have bought fakes have used them, proably 99.9% have :o

A guy who works at the language school with me bought a fake degree to use but when he found out that the language school didn't care if he had a WP or not, he never gave it to them. So his name would obviously be on the so called list obtained from the so called seazed computers from the KSR degree makers, but he never did anything with the fake. Do you think he can be busted for just "buying" a fake degree? He is obviously working without a WP which he can be busted for, but it would be interesting to know if he could be busted for just buying the fake degree, even though he has never used it..........................

A guy who works at the language school with me bought a fake degree to use but when he found out that the language school didn't care if he had a WP or not, he never gave it to them. So his name would obviously be on the so called list obtained from the so called seazed computers from the KSR degree makers, but he never did anything with the fake. Do you think he can be busted for just "buying" a fake degree? He is obviously working without a WP which he can be busted for, but it would be interesting to know if he could be busted for just buying the fake degree, even though he has never used it..........................

my old grandpappy used to say ' fly with the crows you will get shot with the crows', is it the case you have to actually get caught on the premises of any language center or school, or the place of employment be in possesion of the fake and wp,tl. Ihonestly don't know.

I would not think so. He bought it as a novelty item and since it was never submitted to anyone official, no fraud took place. If I had to take a guess, they are matching the names on the KSR list with those on the work permit list, then drawing the file to see if the KSR degree had been submitted for the work permit.