Murder in Tesco Lotus handicapped toilets: police arrest hoodlum grandson of the rich and famous

rooster59

10 hours ago, rooster59 said:
When he was 16 he murdered a fellow student but was jailed for just 2 years in Ratchaburi. There were many other cases of assault against him. 

Death penalty for this murderer he have do it before and meaby more than police know he is a pure evil man 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dunroaming said:

I suspect there will be much talking behind closed doors and much cash being distributed.  Last time he murdered someone who was sentenced to two years.  I also suspect he will be given a longer sentence but then spirited away to live in Singapore or somewhere similar.  As we know justice in Thailand is only measured by how much money you can come up with.

Singapore will not allow a convicted murderer to enter.

Obviously a raging sociopath who should have been taken out of society long ago.

Sadly, for his victims due to this maniac`s prominent family connections, I very much doubt that the victims and their families will receive justice in this case. No need to be clairvoyant to know how this is going to conclude.

• Thanks 1

"When he was 16 he murdered a fellow student but was jailed for just 2 years in Ratchaburi. There were many other cases of assault against him." 

It just reinforces the point many are making that these token sentences given out to Thai people are a total waste of time, when is the Thai government going to wake up & realise that human life is more important than looking good on the Hi-so scale of things.

High so kid. Low so morals.

No doubt he will be given a slap on the wrist then let free to go home to mummy.

I know from my own experience how dangerous Chumpon is, especially the area near the train station, and if it is still there, Papa night club.

I was told by a Police officer, the gun and knife culture in that part of Thailand is very high, with many attacks aimed at foreigners.

On 14/04/2018 at 12:12 PM, Jane Dough said:

You think so? I dont. This guy brutally murdered a well known and rich woman. He will do 20 years on admission, probably get a token death sentence too.

Well, he only served two years for the murder of a fellow student when he was 16.  Clearly two years was insufficient as a deterrent, as he murdered again as he needed the money for gambling.  Presumably the pathetically low sentence of two years was due to his young age.  This time a pathetically low sentence MIGHT be passed due to his connections?  I hope that we eventually learn the outcome of this case, particularly as, according to the Government,  everything is now supposed to be so transparent.

this country is full of psychopaths...

some things I blame for :   MSG, rotts your brain + alcohol + yaba

thais being born with small dicks due to too much xeno-estrogen overload (plastic food in plastic plate warmed in microwave)

and have to act out on their shortcomming manhood to act like children as they never developped mature brains

• Confused 1

You have to wonder if they do psychological tests on these types once caught or do they just give them a light sentence and let them free after !!

He certainly has the look of mental unstable in his eyes or he's wired on something .

Death sentence would be best answer !!