Whats The Best Way?

At the moment i have a thai GF. What would be the best way for us to Live together all of the time?

Would it be easier to go the route of living in England or Thailand?

What would be the best way to go, next step from GF to getting married?

I am constantly worried that this relationship will never turn into anything. I understand i need the visa and all that but, what would i have to prove for her to live with me all the time in the uk or thailand.

Please help, GF keeps asking the questions and i dont know the answers!!!!!!

I admit i might be being a bit vague about my circumstances, but could any men give me any advice how they have managed to stay with their girls, wife.....

Well you seem pretty hot about this girl Big Spuds.

Has she been to England before? I think you like Thailand, but will she like England. Sometimes they get down because of the weather and lack of Sanuk. Would she make friends easily in England, or would she become isolated and stuck in the house?

Would she have her own job, or be a house wife?

Then theres you. Would you rather stay in Thailand, or England? I think if its possible, take her to England for a year to see how she likes it. Then have a back up plan, where you can both go back to Thailand if it dosen't work.

Good luck fella.

Cheers for the advice...... My GF is the happiest girl i have ever met, she laughs at everything and never stops smiling, she acts like i am a god, she never asks for nothing, all she wants to do is be with me, and shes a darling!!!! :o:D:D:D

She would not be a housewife, i want her to do what ever she wants. she knows that. I tell her she can be anything she wants to be, and i will help her as much as i can.

If she wants to go home, to thailand we can, or live there.

All long as she is with me she is happy,

its what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Big Spuds. A year or so ago I purposefully set out to find a Thai girlfriend. This was actually based on some pretty naive ideas about Thai girls being the most beautiful in the world etc (although beauty is only skin-deep :o ).

Anyway, I went about this in a very methodical maner, because, like you, I wanted any future relationship to last a long time. Of course, one major question I asked myself was, assuming I found the ideal girl, where was the best place to live? Thailand or UK?

I'm sure there are many happy Thai girls living in the UK, but there are also a lot of failed relationships brought on by the stress etc of living in a foreign country. The same could apply to you if you decide to live in Thailand, (assuming you have the means to live in LoS).

I opted for living in Thailand, because I felt that this would make my GF/wife feel more secure. (Close to family, own language, food, weather etc etc etc).

If you take your girl to the UK (assuming you get a visa for her!), then she is in a foreign land (foreign language, culture, food, weather etc etc etc). That is sure to put a strain on any relationship.

For me, I go for the living in Thailand route, but you need to assess if this is a realistic option for you. Can you get a job or start a business? If you are struggling to live in Thailand with no job, then that will also be a big strain on your relationship.

Unfortunately, nothing is in black and white. But good luck :D