Villagers Caught in the Act of Grilling a Dog in Lampang

snoop1130

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of meat unless your a veggie.

Previous medical opinion has always that people should not eat other carnivores or omnivores but I don't remember the reason. Dogs, being omnivores should be left alone.

'Tis the season. New Years in Cambodia will find many large rotisseries in front with a large dog rotating. Mine was overdone and tasteless. KC original BBQ sauce may have helped but it tasted like overdone pork. They raise Dalmatians just for this as they produce many puppies and grow fast. I saw it on many street corners in Phnom Penh. I had to eat a portion out of curiosity. I wouldn't go back for seconds. All past civilizations have eaten them. 

4 hours ago, hugh2121 said:

People are not carnivores.

didnt say they were, but whats the difference between a  tiger eating a  dog and  a  man eating a  dog? the dog still gets eaten

What is wrong with the people who are so shocked and disgusted with the villagers eating a dog?

Are they vegetarian or vegan?  If they eat pork, chickens or any other meat then they are WORSE than the villagers eating a dog.  

Just take a look on You Tube what pigs go through, how they are farmed, and how they are slaughtered in the big slaughter houses.  Same goes for chickens and cows. 

So get off you high horses and take a look at what you do yourself.

The fact is that dog probably had a swift end to its life with the hammer to the head, whereas the farm animals for your beef burger, pork sausages, or chicken nuggets had life of suffering and torture with an agonising and terrifying end to it in the slaughter house.

8 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

What is wrong with the people who are so shocked and disgusted with the villagers eating a dog?

Are they vegetarian or vegan?  If they eat pork, chickens or any other meat then they are WORSE than the villagers eating a dog.  

Just take a look on You Tube what pigs go through, how they are farmed, and how they are slaughtered in the big slaughter houses.  Same goes for chickens and cows. 

So get off you high horses and take a look at what you do yourself.

The fact is that dog probably had a swift end to its life with the hammer to the head, whereas the farm animals for your beef burger, pork sausages, or chicken nuggets had life of suffering and torture with an agonising and terrifying end to it in the slaughter house.

Farm animals have easy lives with plenty of food. I come from 160 years of farming.

Street dogs have awful lives.

8 hours ago, quandow said:

Quite honestly, if we all went vegetarian, the world would be a better place. But you already knew that, didn't you?

It wasn't until we started eating meat that our brains developed. Back when we ate just plants our brain would of been similar to that of a monkey or cow. These vegans over time will evolve back to that of the neanderthals. 

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

Farm animals have easy lives with plenty of food. I come from 160 years of farming.

Street dogs have awful lives.

Maybe you had the old fashioned mixed farm... where the pigs could be outside in the sun, splashing about in the mud.  The cows grazing in the pasture, and the chickens roaming about pecking in the yard.

Eating a free range dog (which was also being aggressive and a danger to humans) is much more humane that eating supermarket bought meat. 

This kind of farm is virtually extinct now.  Please look at how 99 percent of pigs are farmed in the UK now for example, or how eggs / poultry are raised now in the US.  

1 hour ago, kannot said:

didnt say they were, but whats the difference between a  tiger eating a  dog and  a  man eating a  dog? the dog still gets eaten

Where did the tiger come from? Was there one at the dinner? The story didn't mention it!!!"!

Archived