any new strong anti inflammation pill ?

poanoi

I don't think he's a troll, but I do wonder if his perspective needs to be adjusted.  He seems highly focused in getting some high-powered pain relief when IMHO he should be focused on finding the root cause of the pain and THEN getting the appropriate meds, if meds are even necessary.  There may be some way to treat the root cause (and hence the pain) and live pain free.

He paid B27k to a visa agency for convenience in sorting his immigration status/papers, but won't spend (probably far) less to see Dr. Wicharn at BNH for a serious health issue?  I don't condemn him for using a visa agency, because he obviously sees value in that service, but why oh why does he not view highly recommended, competent doctors equally valuable?

1 minute ago, wpcoe said:

I don't think he's a troll, but I do wonder if his perspective needs to be adjusted.  He seems highly focused in getting some high-powered pain relief when IMHO he should be focused on finding the root cause of the pain and THEN getting the appropriate meds, if meds are even necessary.  There may be some way to treat the root cause (and hence the pain) and live pain free.

He paid B27k to a visa agency for convenience in sorting his immigration status/papers, but won't spend (probably far) less to see Dr. Wicharn at BNH for a serious health issue?  I don't condemn him for using a visa agency, because he obviously sees value in that service, but why oh why does he not view highly recommended, competent doctors equally valuable?

Because he's a TROLL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

this is a plan B i just started to develop as a sort of contingently plan,

i will go to bkk if given no choice.

i actually dont take pain killers, since i know from experience if the pain dont tell me to lay down, i will just continue to walk/stand and thus increase inflammation,

and the biggest curse is that once i got it, it takes eternity to go away. i still suffer from walking too much 3 weeks ago

Edited by poanoi

42 minutes ago, poanoi said:

this is a plan B i just started to develop as a sort of contingently plan,

i will go to bkk if given no choice.

i actually dont take pain killers, since i know from experience if the pain dont tell me to lay down, i will just continue to walk/stand and thus increase inflammation,

and the biggest curse is that once i got it, it takes eternity to go away. i still suffer from walking too much 3 weeks ago

You are asking about pills and now you say you don't take any, BUT you ordered stuff on the Net...5150.gif.d06f91d568f896e6ba6be0bac369f2f4.gif

Incoming stuff to LOS can be scanned, if a box of pills is spotted they may take a look, if they do and are illegal I reckon they will be in the bin. I hope you don't get a knock at the door....bored.gif.f395be98e1fa3e1ae155652791d61aa7.gif

7 minutes ago, transam said:

You are asking about pills and now you say you don't take any, BUT you ordered stuff on the Net...5150.gif.d06f91d568f896e6ba6be0bac369f2f4.gif

Incoming stuff to LOS can be scanned, if a box of pills is spotted they may take a look, if they do and are illegal I reckon they will be in the bin. I hope you don't get a knock at the door....bored.gif.f395be98e1fa3e1ae155652791d61aa7.gif

1] i asked for anti inflammation pills, not pain killers,

2] yes, i know thats another risk, on top of scam risk, and i have to define plan B,

which is going to be that hospital, if nothing else so i cant be held at ransom by immigration

Edited by poanoi

3 minutes ago, poanoi said:

2] yes, i know thats another risk, on top of scam risk, and i have to define plan B,

which is going to be that hospital, if nothing else so i cant be held at ransom by immigration

I would suggest many anti inflammatory pills are also pain killers...I thought you wanted to be out of pain...

4 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

This is the negative side of living in wonderful Thailand, what you need is top quality Chiropractor or Osteopath to check you out, but Thailand has none, also I think I trust Western doctors more than Thai doctors. 

yes, i have faith in a good chiropractor, altho i never actually went to one with my lower back curse, but before anything else i want an mri, i am so done debating my back without an mri

7 minutes ago, poanoi said:

Anti-inflammatory drugs are pain killers.

6 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

This is the negative side of living in wonderful Thailand, what you need is top quality Chiropractor or Osteopath to check you out, but Thailand has none, also I think I trust Western doctors more than Thai doctors. 

You live in a cave....?

1 minute ago, transam said:

I would suggest many anti inflammatory pills are also pain killers...I thought you wanted to be out of pain...

well yes, i want out of pain, but the thing is, with a reckless person like myself,

if i take enough painkillers so i dont suffer, i will walk for longer than my back allow,

and it will punish me with more inflammation and more pain than ever before,

that is why i want anti inflammation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poanoi said:

well yes, i want out of pain, but the thing is, with a reckless person like myself,

if i take enough painkillers so i dont suffer, i will walk for longer than my back allow,

and it will punish me with more inflammation and more pain than ever before,

that is why i want anti inflammation

Well don't walk, I don't walk...

I think you are your own worst enemy....bored.gif.e44aeb9e5638cdbab5c92cb9e42d6ab8.gif

If you are serious, try Etoricoxib(Arcoxia) 120mg initially and then lower the dose to 90mg or less.
These also do effect the stomach. If you've been prescribed antiinflamitary drugs for years all of them eventually stuff up your stomach.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, carlyai said:

These also do effect the stomach. If you've been prescribed antiinflamitary drugs for years all of them eventually stuff up your stomach.

There are pills to counteract that stuff, l took them for years...Lansoprazole..

1 hour ago, carlyai said:

Of course. I'm not suggesting the taking of any medicine long term. This is to get him to the hospital.