Judge questions Trump ex-campaign chief's bid to dismiss all charges

webfact

19 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think we need to be careful calling people (even illiberals) liars. 

When people in internet forums make statements, that appear to be completely unbelievable my usual response is to either provide evidence that demonstrates they are wrong, or when as in this case the comments refer to personal knowledge of something/lack there of, I tend to accept they've said something, acknowledge I've heard what they've said but in the light of no means of corroborating what they've said attribute the statement as background noise. 

The statement may or not be true, if it is all well and good, if it is not then it is for the person making the false statement to engage some personal introspection into why they would lie. 

Introspection? Republicans? Swamp King defenders? LOL LOL LOL ahhhhhhhh thanks for that one. 

Maybe these "mouths" ought to clarify what they say is ONLY their opinion e.g. Hannity/ Swamp King. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

Where do you get your news?  Do you believe it, or are you one of those who intentionally spread disinformation?

"On June 12, 2008, Obama's campaign responded to the rumors by posting an image of Obama's birth certificate on the "Fight The Smears" website.[47][48]"

"The image is a scan of a laser-printed document obtained from and certified by the Hawaii Department of Health on June 6, 2007. It is a "Certification of Live Birth", sometimes referred to as a short form birth certificate, and contains less information than the longer "Certificate of Live Birth", which Hawaii no longer issues.[49][50] Asked about this, Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo explained that Hawaii stopped issuing the longer "Certificate" in 2001 when their birth records were "put into electronic files for consistent reporting", and therefore Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate".[51]"        

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Please note this took place before the election.  But conspiracy theorists don't let facts get in the way of a good paranoid fantasy.

Something tells me this information of yours didn't come from you tube. Like it came from a source with footnotes that make the information verifiable.

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Something tells me this information of yours didn't come from you tube. Like it came from a source with footnotes that make the information verifiable.

Wikipedia, but news that Obama had released his birth certificate and other evidence of his Hawaiian birth during the campaign has long been common knowledge among people who follow the news from legitimate sources.  Only the people who follow "I heard in a bar..." news ever believed the birther nonsense.

• Like 1

On 26/4/2561 at 1:12 AM, Andaman Al said:

Even today, news is out that the "conservative judges in the supreme court are leaning towards allowing Trump his travel ban against Muslim countries".

Of the countries listed that contain muslims, they represent roughly 8% of the world's muslim population. :coffee1: