Can You Help

wrestler

As A newbie to thailand and chaiyaphum please can any member help with info for the following. thanks blue

1= p/number for catholic church in chaiyaphum city. when i visited church office lady said come back 7pm no give number. as i dont have car yet plus no hand rail to climb all the steps leading up to  the church could not do it.

2= name/address of a good vet.

3= can you get Astro sat tv from Malaysia here. dont like t--- v----- much

4= a nice steak restaurant. not 1 bar.             thanks for any help. blue

23231221_854401514739040_1518826973815896190_n.jpg

singhabeer.jpg

12 hours ago, wrestler said:

2= name/address of a good vet.

If you Google Kittipong Animal Hospital you will see the vet's Facebook page come up with details. All Thai vets are pretty useless as they don't keep up with Western trends/plus poor schooling. However, if you take your Mrs and explain to her the very fine details, then this guy has more Western thinking than many other vets in the area. He speaks a basic level of English, obviously knows the science terms. He has a good memory though and remembers the crucial things about us farang and our dogs (diet, treatment plans, living conditions etc). Also one of few vets who stock the 3 in 1 vaccine....most only stock the 7 in 1 annual vaccine.

There is supposedly another vet that I have heard is reputable among Thais in the city on the same road as Tesco and 1 Bar but at the other end, but I haven't gone there yet. The vet on the way to Tat Ton waterfall just before the service station when leaving the city is utterly useless. He works there with his wife (also a useless vet). 

Edited by wildewillie89

thank you all for help. 2 things 1st i am married to a thai lady.

2nd just found out t--- v----- wont be showing the rugby league this season only state of origin so i will check out netflic. thanks very to all blue.

its great to be a queenslander.gif

On 4/22/2018 at 10:56 AM, Rdrokit said:

Try True as they have satellite tv and have many different packages depending what you like to watch. They usually have an office in most malls and Tesco stores.

true will not be showing club rugby league now only state of origin.and of couse rugby from around the world.:post-4641-1156693976: