Video: "Yes I am a druggie, but that wasn't me in the video", Thai Walking Street woman tells the cops

webfact

Video: "Yes I am a druggie, but that wasn't me in the video", Thai Walking Street woman tells the cops

61pm.jpg

Pictures: Channel 8

Following a video posted online about brazen drug taking in Walking Street damaging the image of Pattaya a woman has been arrested.

The original video showed a woman sitting on the kerb in full view of Thai and foreign tourists taking drugs.

Poster Prasit Nonthing said it was terrible and painted Pattaya in a bad light as the post was widely viewed on Saturday.

The cops swooped on the area and found a woman who they believed to be the drug taker and she was taken into custody some time after midnight this morning, reported Channel 8.

6pm.jpg

Suwanit Janmechai, 35, from Saraburi was found in possession of 0.35 grams of ice (methamphetamine) and drug taking equipment.

She admitted she was a drug user but said it was not her in the video - just someone who looked like her.

The video of the original post and her interrogation was posted on YouTube.

People can be heard laughing in the background as the woman explains herself.

Source: Channel 8

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-23

38 minutes ago, mok199 said:

15 years in pattaya,and walking street most nights until 4 , I have never seen it used publicly until now..guess it was just a matter of time, .look at that face..that is the face of ''crystal meth'' . Thailand needs to get out in front of this evil before its too late

Too late already. They are playing catchup at this point.

1 hour ago, mok199 said:

15 years in pattaya,and walking street most nights until 4 , I have never seen it used publicly until now..guess it was just a matter of time, .look at that face..that is the face of ''crystal meth'' . Thailand needs to get out in front of this evil before its too late

The only reason the government will ever DO any thing about anything is if it makes them money or stop it if it cost them money. Or Face lets not forget about face,but them again does Pattaya have any face left ?

Edited by AsiaHand
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mok199 said:

Wow, that's something to be proud of.

56 minutes ago, peterrabbit said:

Hard drugs are a cancer which kills and maimes not only the users but the innocent loved ones as well. I have NO sympathy for drug dealers or users and firmly believe society needs protecting from all of them! :post-4641-1156693976:

I have a lot of sympathy and empathy for drug addicts. It's a disease, and I try to have the same compassion as I would have with someone with cancer.

1 hour ago, peterrabbit said:

Hard drugs are a cancer which kills and maimes not only the users but the innocent loved ones as well. I have NO sympathy for drug dealers or users and firmly believe society needs protecting from all of them! :post-4641-1156693976:

Peterrabbit...do us all a favor old chap...and try and locate your burrow. 

5 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

She admitted she was a drug user but said it was not her in the video - just someone who looked like her.

There can't be two people who look like that!

Oh, wait a minute. Yes, there can. It's Pattaya  . . . .  :smile:

copies all over the place 555

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I have a lot of sympathy and empathy for drug addicts. It's a disease, and I try to have the same compassion as I would have with someone with cancer.

Cancer one gets ,one doesn't have a choice,,,,,,, Drugs are taking Because one Want's to,,,,, It's a Choice one Makes, No Sympathy thank you.   :crazy:

14 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

One thing for sure her wrenched life has got a whole lot worse.

I believe I walked past her a week or more ago. It was saddening, but I soon got over it and went to see healthier looking ladies!

Edited by jacko45k